Random DIY mixing and More

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Mixed six testers out of my limited flavors. Some short steeps, two to shelve for a while. When I first ordered flavors I thought 20 was more than enough variety :lol::lol::lol:. I have a dozen more shipped, at least that many for the next order, and refills needed. And I’ve got a book full of recipes for stuff to try when I get the needed ingredients. I’m glad I started with small bottles of most to try. @Letitia , thank you for convincing me this wasn’t rocket science. Y’all make this so much fun.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Mixed six testers out of my limited flavors. Some short steeps, two to shelve for a while. When I first ordered flavors I thought 20 was more than enough variety :lol::lol::lol:. I have a dozen more shipped, at least that many for the next order, and refills needed. And I’ve got a book full of recipes for stuff to try when I get the needed ingredients. I’m glad I started with small bottles of most to try. @Letitia , thank you for convincing me this wasn’t rocket science. Y’all make this so much fun.
    It is fun,isn't it:thumbs:

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    It is fun,isn't it:thumbs:
    What I hated about commercial juices y’all have made me realize I have the ability to adjust % to my wacky taste buds. I never cared for creams, tobaccos or desserts, but I’m going to dip my toes in and try some mixes. It’s great to think of something I want, then mix it up.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 20, 2015
    Boise, ID
    So for me personally, I believe it’s where it needs to be for me.
    I like your thinking; let us know how the concept compares to the reality!:D
    5274.gif

PJReid

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia
    Thanks for the thoughts. I will leave out the sweetener. May reduce the lemonade to 1% and see how that goes:)

That is my favorite juice right now. I am loving it with the sweetness but just think the tart profile might be better served with less sweetener. It will probably need some and it is so easy to add a bit at a time to reach the perfect %. That is how I will mix the next batch. For you, no sweetener at all might be perfect. Funny though that you are thinking of reducing the lemonade and I was thinking of increasing it a bit. LOL Nice thing about DIY. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread