Random DIY mixing and More

Tor R

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    No big plans here. Laundry day. New mix for my zlide. Later I may try to work on recipes again. I'm also giving some hard thinking toward further purchases. I do believe I don't need a thing. I actually did need the new tanks I bought. I haven't bought a tank in ages. Now I'm in much better shape.
    I have an atty wish list, 15/19 and 12/22, with it today the list is 13/22, may be I reduce to 13/20 as well.
    I bought a pack of coil that I liked, Nautilus Mesh 1 ohm, super soft vape with 12w.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I have an atty wish list, 15/19 and 12/22, with it today the list is 13/22, may be I reduce to 13/20 as well.
    I bought a pack of coil that I liked, Nautilus Mesh 1 ohm, super soft vape with 12w.
    Oh, I still look at stuff, but at this time I have no intentions of buying anything.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Morning, mixers, and happy hump day.

Some overnight rain, said to drop to scattered showers for now, and heavy rain guessed at for the weekend.

Did get a lot of the weeds shorter, yesterday, the rest might have to wait another week. Of course, by then, what I did get done will be ready again...

2302143.gif

Reactions: Chiisaiinu

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    SM is advertising the Dead Rabbit 3 RTA but they don't have it in stock. @hittman Haven't you tried that one?

I’m testing it right now. I ran dual coils at 60 watts for a few days and just installed a 3.5mm single this morning and am trying it out.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’m testing it right now. I ran dual coils at 60 watts for a few days and just installed a 3.5mm single this morning and am trying it out.
    That rattled my memory. Waiting to hear how the single does.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I was taking pictures of the Innokin GoZee and accidentally hit the button before filling the tank and burned the coil. I put in the spare one and it still tastes burnt. I’m going to have to dump the tank and start over.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I was taking pictures of the Innokin GoZee and accidentally hit the button before filling the tank and burned the coil. I put in the spare one and it still tastes burnt. I’m going to have to dump the tank and start over.
    That sucks.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I realized awhile ago that I don’t care for the taste of apricot. Therefore I was not happy to see one of my new mixes has apricot. The mix also has enough mango that the two fruits meld together and the apricot isn’t a top taste. So I was still surprised to really like this one.

@Zazie with thanks :) @NolaMel

Island Dreams
    WF Island Mango 3%
    VTA Shisha Mango 1.5%
    TFA Apricot 2.5%
    HA French Vanilla Ice Cream 1.2%
    SSA Vanilla Ice Cream 2%
    Cap Vanilla Custard 2%

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 4, 2014
    I just placed an order for a Innokin Kroma A/iSub kit and a pack of coils..

Why is this interesting?

Because I have not placed an online order in Years; I was under the impression that online ordering was illegal here. The order went through, including the 50% off coupon. They have not gone through in the past. Perhaps there has been some modification in the statute!/regulation. Some of it is State and some of it is local.

I am not holding my breathe but I do have my fingers and toes crossed.

Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    No matter how many coils you have it always sucks to fry one, not to mention the juice. I’ve never fried a coil and had the the juice survive as useable.

I rinsed it out, put in a new coil and filled it and it still tastes kind of burnt. I’m going to soak it in hot water and soap to see if that helps. It’s odd for a tank to keep that taste with a new coil.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I rinsed it out, put in a new coil and filled it and it still tastes kind of burnt. I’m going to soak it in hot water and soap to see if that helps. It’s odd for a tank to keep that taste with a new coil.
    That's weird. Glass tank or plastic?

Users who are viewing this thread