Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Nom Nomz posted about the new Flavorah and Flavor West flavors being available in their FB group a couple days ago.

The Noted folks already put up a YT video reviewing those.

None of the new flavors interest me.
    I have way too many flavors to be interested in more.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    The City of Keene is no more than about 10 minutes away from here. Keene has an ice festival every year which was canceled for Covid in the past. The festival, which would have been Saturday has been canceled dues to dangerous cold temps. It will go on Sunday when it's not supposed to be that cold.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    The City of Keene is no more than about 10 minutes away from here. Keene has an ice festival every year which was canceled for Covid in the past. The festival, which would have been Saturday has been canceled dues to dangerous cold temps. It will go on Sunday when it's not supposed to be that cold.

Everything is shut down here...schools, businesses, etc. I was supposed to have a followup doctor's appointment for my foot...canceled. I was supposed to get a tooth pulled tomorrow...canceled. Fortunately it's supposed to clear up by this weekend.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Keene has an ice festival every year which was canceled for Covid in the past. The festival, which would have been Saturday has been canceled dues to dangerous cold temps.

Huh? Then why not just wait 'til summer for the ICE festival?

DLKnives

Retired Knifemaker
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    Good afternoon all, slept late today and feel good.

paranoia1.jpg

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good evening. I’m getting really frustrated with our purchasing guy. He and I used to get along very well but the last year or so his work performance has really declined. I gave him an order for a customer a couple weeks ago and he ordered the wrong quantity. So I brought it to his attention last Thursday and gave him the part numbers again. I checked today and it still hasn’t been ordered. I called him on it today and of course admitted no fault. I’m going to lose my temper one day and unload on him. Every time I go by his desk he’s texting his girlfriend instead of working.

Users who are viewing this thread