ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    The Cheesy Rhubarb bar doesn’t use the cereal 27. I’m confused :D

I must have been thinking of the cereal bar or bites recipe. Sorry, I got confused. I do have the cheesy rhubarb in my ammit mtl rta. It's getting hard to remember what I have in the tanks with 8-9 going with different flavors. I'll have to try it some more when I get home. I don't carry that many mods with me to work.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I remember now, I was too lazy to clean out the tank with the cereal bar in it and just added the cheesy rhubarb thinking that eventually the cereal taste would go away but it hasn't yet.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    I must have been thinking of the cereal bar or bites recipe. Sorry, I got confused. I do have the cheesy rhubarb in my ammit mtl rta. It's getting hard to remember what I have in the tanks with 8-9 going with different flavors. I'll have to try it some more when I get home. I don't carry that many mods with me to work.
    You sound like me. I have start putting cut to fit stickies on my tanks or mods to id what flavor is in the tank. Too many to commit to memory for me. LOL.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Quick stop in. I generally bring 5 pv's with me everywhere and generally remember what's in all but one. Hubs friends and family get-together is Sunday and due to the impending snowstorm I will be going to my daughter's tomorrow and my bf will go down and pick me up Monday morning and bring me back home.My daughter lives way close to where we have to be Sunday. I already have my spare chargers at her house and a few other things. I just have to remember my juice and a couple spare tanks coils etc tomorrow. Will be getting things together today and crossing fingers not to forget anything.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Quick stop in. I generally bring 5 pv's with me everywhere and generally remember what's in all but one. Hubs friends and family get-together is Sunday and due to the impending snowstorm I will be going to my daughter's tomorrow and my bf will go down and pick me up Monday morning and bring me back home.My daughter lives way close to where we have to be Sunday. I already have my spare chargers at her house and a few other things. I just have to remember my juice and a couple spare tanks coils etc tomorrow. Will be getting things together today and crossing fingers not to forget anything.
    Safe travels!

IDJoel

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 20, 2015
    Boise, ID
    I don't know if anyone else runs into this but when I was making the eucalyptus recipe it called for .25% of honey. Even with a 1ml syringe it's really hard to see that on the syringe. I ended up just adding five drops. I know some of you measure by weight. It's been a big move for me to just measure with syringes instead of counting drops and don't really see myself moving to a scale.
    Legibility is what made me change from syringes to a scale. Crappy eyes, and tiny graduation marks, just weren't a good combination for me. I don't feel like it has made me a more "accurate" mixer. But, it sure has made measuring a lot less tedious. :)
    That's not a bad idea. I would probably do that if I was making a large amount.
    PJ's suggestion of using a diluted concentrate, is actually more useful for small batches. Larger batches naturally require larger (easier to measure) volumes of the ingredients. It was always those pesky 5mL testers that gave me problems. Using a 10% dilutions does indeed help. I find it a lot easier to measure (and dispense) 0.1mL, than 0.01mL. :D

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    I don't know if anyone else runs into this but when I was making the eucalyptus recipe it called for .25% of honey. Even with a 1ml syringe it's really hard to see that on the syringe. I ended up just adding five drops. I know some of you measure by weight. It's been a big move for me to just measure with syringes instead of counting drops and don't really see myself moving to a scale.

I have always struggled with measuring smaller amounts of flavors, so I always try to use a 1 ml syringe for these amounts. (sometimes not doable because of eyesight with trying to read the syringe). I thought that maybe this pic would be of help.

reading-1-mL-syringe.png

:)

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I have successfully made a lemon flavor I actually like: Pink Lemonade, and the recipe is called "Don't ask me." because apparently the recipe for success is to let it steep for about 8 months.

It's not like the lemon has even faded so much, exactly, it's just more integrated somehow.

I'm glad I vaped some before adding it to the great purge of the house... LOL.

Anna

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Looks like my BCF order will not be here until Tuesday :( Was hoping it would have come today as I plan to do some mixing tomorrow depending on how I feel. I have sort of relapsed and really need the lemon cough drops.

I used that recipe yesterday at work. It’s really good snv. I might make a bigger bottle to put in the vape cabinet. We got ice and snow overnight but not a lot. I have to take my daughter to her violin lesson in a little while. I wonder how the roads are. Guess I’ll find out.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 20, 2015
    Boise, ID
    I have never done a dilution before. When doing a 10% dilution, is it 10% of the flavor and 90% PG?
    Yep... PG, or VG, or a combination of both. Just a matter of personal preference, and what makes hitting your target PG/VG ratio easiest. :)

Users who are viewing this thread