Random DIY mixing and More

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Toledo, Ohio
My wife has been enjoying a tobacco recipe I mixed recently, so I thought I would share the recipe. She's using it in a Nautilus2 tank, mtl. I have yet to try the tobacco mixes I made for myself which were two or three flavor testers.

Buccaneer Cigar -
4% Cuban Supreme FA
2 Desert Ship FA
1.5 Catalan Cream FA
0.75 French Vanilla TPA
2 Hazelnut FA

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Today is going to be a rough one. Wish me luck,folks. When I get settled back home tomorrow I need to have a discussion with ya'll as to if I have enough,pg,vg and nic. I know nic is the important one. I need to get home and check out what I have out in the freezer first.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Hang in there Fran. I don’t really ever see an issue being able to get pg and vg since it’s used in many applications but nic would be my main concern. Since I don’t go through a lot, I keep a couple liters of 100mg on hand which probably isn’t really enough of a stockpile but I don’t think a ban on nic is going to happen overnight and there would be some warning.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Thank you so much you wonderful folks.:wub: I am home now but my freezer is out on the deck and it is -9 so I won't be taking stock of my nic today with a high of -2. 17 for tomorrow.I may wait for the 30's on Wednesday. I have plenty of time on my hands so I'm going to try checking out my other stuffs that are inside where it's warm.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 10, 2015
    Thank you so much you wonderful folks.:wub: I am home now but my freezer is out on the deck and it is -9 so I won't be taking stock of my nic today with a high of -2. 17 for tomorrow.I may wait for the 30's on Wednesday. I have plenty of time on my hands so I'm going to try checking out my other stuffs that are inside where it's warm.
    Glad you are safely home. Stay in & warm. We are here if you need anything.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Just need something like this :)

content.php

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Scoped out my PG and VG. I know there no worry on them but I don't want to run out. I use mostly PG and have almost a full gallon. Use about 20% VG and I have 5 20oz bottles full. So I don't need either of those unless a killer sale comes up. I do need to get some PEG400 at some point.Just have a small bottle.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Scoped out my PG and VG. I know there no worry on them but I don't want to run out. I use mostly PG and have almost a full gallon. Use about 20% VG and I have 5 20oz bottles full. So I don't need either of those unless a killer sale comes up. I do need to get some PEG400 at some point.Just have a small bottle.
    Morning. Does PEG400 change the taste of the ejuice?

:)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Morning. Does PEG400 change the taste of the ejuice?

I've only tried a bit that was sent to me. I didn't think so. What it does is let you use less VG and therefore less sweet to your juice. I tried it on a mix that I really liked but it was a tad to sweet for me and it worked. I really need to get some more of it sometime soon and expand my horizons a bit. It's thick like VG is.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    I've only tried a bit that was sent to me. I didn't think so. What it does is let you use less VG and therefore less sweet to your juice. I tried it on a mix that I really liked but it was a tad to sweet for me and it worked. I really need to get some more of it sometime soon and expand my horizons a bit. It's thick like VG is.
    Thx. So did you then have to thin it any?

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    P400 is not thick like vg, just thicker than pg.
    Hugs Fran:wub:

Users who are viewing this thread