hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Wedding invitations are done and ready for pickup (YAY)... Now, to beef up my order list!!! I think maybe ECX this time so I can get the FE lemon. Any other FE flavors I need? Or anything that just ECX has?

One of everything?:D

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Wedding invitations are done and ready for pickup (YAY)... Now, to beef up my order list!!! I think maybe ECX this time so I can get the FE lemon. Any other FE flavors I need? Or anything that just ECX has?
    ECX is having a sale shown here.

DIY : Good Deals and Sales !

:)

PJReid

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia

Jungle Flavors Fuji Apple, if you use Fuji Apple, is as good as FA's. Their Yellow Cake and Biscuit are both very good as well and I have heard good things about their Bavarian Cream, though have no personal experience with it. FE's Sweet Rice is everyone's favorite sweet rice. If you need any FA flavors, their selection is good and they have a few (Aurora comes to mind) that BCF doesn't carry. Same with Inawera flavors - BCF doesn't carry INW Sparkling Wine.

If you only buy the FE Lemon, it's worth the purchase?

Last edited:

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    One of everything?:D
    I figure if I’m going to get overpaid for a job I didn’t want to do, I’m going to enjoy the $$ by buying something fun. And, I really am out of lemon! Honest :D!! I need to cross reference what I can get there off my BCF wishlist.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 13, 2014
    The relapse I thought I had over the weekend is for real. There is a not so average virus going around in our area that is highly contagious — head cold, sore throat, backed up sinus, cough that will not give up for weeks. Just when you feel better it comes back (and thus my relapse). I have experienced all of this except the sore throat. Interesting enough I am able to taste my juices for the most part better than food. I am suppose to go to a birthday celebration luncheon on Wednesday. Needless to say I will not attend.

Despite this I did mix a few new juices — Swashbuckle Shake, Tootsee Roll and 1 2 3 Cranberry Sprite all by ID10-T. In addition Trucking Bourbon Cream by VapinTrucker and Idioteque, a lemon cheesecake. The lemon percentage was low so will see how this turns out. Can always add more. All currently steeping so will report later.

Then I decided to try and organize my recipes. Far from being complete but a start.

If my BCF order comes tomorrow I plan to mix Lemon Cough Drop, Black Barrel Whiskey, a couple of tobaccos and Lemon Fizzy Sherbert — maybe. I have several new juices that I need to vape so really should not be mixing anything new.

And oh, I found my FA Coconut. It was visiting my lemons and not Mel’s closet.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Jungle Flavors Fuji Apple, if you use Fuji Apple, is as good as FA's. Their Yellow Cake and Biscuit are both very good as well and I have heard good things about their Bavarian Cream, though have no personal experience with it. FE's Sweet Rice is everyone's favorite sweet rice. If you need any FA flavors, their selection is good and they have a few (Aurora comes to mind) that BCF doesn't carry. Same with Inawera flavors - BCF doesn't carry INW Sparkling Wine.

If you only buy the FE Lemon, it's worth the purchase?
    No, I plan on buying a bunch. I usually get everything from BCF, so FE is an unknown for me

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 13, 2014
    Legibility is what made me change from syringes to a scale. Crappy eyes, and tiny graduation marks, just weren't a good combination for me. I don't feel like it has made me a more "accurate" mixer. But, it sure has made measuring a lot less tedious. :)

Same reasons that I started using a scale to measure from the get-go. I generally mix anywhere from four to six juices at one time — give or take. The thought of all those syringes gave me the creeps.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 13, 2014
    @PJReid, @hittman and @IDJoel — thanks all for your input on making a dilution. After all this I decided not to do it. Reason is I remembered I currently use FLV Rich Cinnamon (excellent flavor however extremely strong) in a couple of recipes that require 0.08%. I am able to measure it if not exactly then close enough for government work.

dc99

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 17, 2014
    earth
    Scoped out my PG and VG. I know there no worry on them but I don't want to run out. I use mostly PG and have almost a full gallon. Use about 20% VG and I have 5 20oz bottles full. So I don't need either of those unless a killer sale comes up. I do need to get some PEG400 at some point.Just have a small bottle.
    I have a half liter of PEG400 if you PM me an address. You are welcome to it

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    My plan for today is no plan. I do have some recipes written down for when I can get myself back into mixing mode.Having so much mixed could turn out to be a good thing but I've mostly been sucking down my 2 carto tanks. It's my goal to keep reasonably busy which has so far involved total house cleaning with my daughters and gd who took all or part of last week off. Since I wouldn't let them tackle my computer station it is now my job to clean it off.Could take days......LOL. It really is an awful mess. So I guess I will try to tackle that today.My sil picking me up later to do some dreaded grocery shopping. Tomorrow to be warmer so that's my day to get out to the freezer and see how much nic I have. I know the last nic I bought was a litre of 100mg. All my older nic is 60mg.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 20, 2015
    Boise, ID
    My plan for today is no plan. I do have some recipes written down for when I can get myself back into mixing mode.Having so much mixed could turn out to be a good thing but I've mostly been sucking down my 2 carto tanks. It's my goal to keep reasonably busy which has so far involved total house cleaning with my daughters and gd who took all or part of last week off. Since I wouldn't let them tackle my computer station it is now my job to clean it off.Could take days......LOL. It really is an awful mess. So I guess I will try to tackle that today.My sil picking me up later to do some dreaded grocery shopping. Tomorrow to be warmer so that's my day to get out to the freezer and see how much nic I have. I know the last nic I bought was a litre of 100mg. All my older nic is 60mg.
    Fran, we love you, and support you, even though we can not begin to understand your loss.We... I... would like to help, but don't know how. We are here for you when you want to reach out. And, continue to love, and cherish you, when you need time to your self. You are not alone. We respect you as a human being; and a valued part of this community. We will always be here for you.

We all love you!
    :wub::wub::wub:(((((HUGS))))):wub::wub::wub:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Fran, we love you, and support you, even though we can not begin to understand your loss.We... I... would like to help, but don't know how. We are here for you when you want to reach out. And, continue to love, and cherish you, when you need time to your self. You are not alone. We respect you as a human being; and a valued part of this community. We will always be here for you.

We all love you!
    :wub::wub::wub:(((((HUGS))))):wub::wub::wub:
    You brought tears to my eyes.Please don't feel bad,they are good tears. Thank you so much:wub:

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I made a true toss in the cart order from ECX. Their website navigation drives me crazy, very hard to just browse. I’ll still need a BCF order, since they didn’t have what I needed from that. I ordered...
    FE: lemon, coconut, peach, sweet rice
    JF:biscuit, dulce de leche,fuji, yellow cake
    INW: mixed mint
    TFA: apple pie, dx butterscotch
    CAP: butter pecan
    FA: aurora, blood orange, flash
    FW: amaretto

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I made a true toss in the cart order from ECX. Their website navigation drives me crazy, very hard to just browse. I’ll still need a BCF order, since they didn’t have what I needed from that. I ordered...
    FE: lemon, coconut, peach, sweet rice
    JF:biscuit, dulce de leche,fuji, yellow cake
    INW: mixed mint
    TFA: apple pie, dx butterscotch
    CAP: butter pecan
    FA: aurora, blood orange, flash
    FW: amaretto
    Hope you find stuff you like:)

Users who are viewing this thread