Random DIY mixing and More

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
I am sure there have been others. That was the most recent one. There aren't many recipes - most of the recipes posted were mine. :) I hope that now the thread has been reopened, other recipes will be posted. I do a few others that are good.

Thanks. It is quite possible that is the thread I was referring to but seem to remember there was a lot more contributions in terms of recipes, and mostly from one user. But for the life of me I can’t remember nor find it.

But looking forward to other contributions now that is reopened.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
How do commercials juice makers make their lemon flavors not fade as our DIY juices?

Does anyone know?

I use to buy a premixed Lemon Cream that was very good however it did fade. Instead I started buying their Lime Cream which held up much better and ended up liking it more their their lemon version.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I am sure there have been others. That was the most recent one. There aren't many recipes - most of the recipes posted were mine. :) I hope that now the thread has been reopened, other recipes will be posted. I do a few others that are good.
    Have any new recipes to post?

PJReid

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia
    Have any new recipes to post?

I think all of my favorite gin recipes are already there. Haven't been vaping liquor flavors lately so will have to go back to my recipes and see which ones I want to post. Most of my cocktail vape recipes are summery.

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 26, 2013
    MetroWest Boston, MA, USA
    Thanks. It is quite possible that is the thread I was referring to but seem to remember there was a lot more contributions in terms of recipes, and mostly from one user. But for the life of me I can’t remember nor find it.

But looking forward to other contributions now that is reopened.

PJReid posted several in this thread too, I didn't look to see how many made it over to that thread too. What's you're pleasure? Rum, vodka, gin, scotch or ?

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 28, 2018
    Toronto, ON
    PJReid posted several in this thread too, I didn't look to see how many made it over to that thread too. What's you're pleasure? Rum, vodka, gin, scotch or ?

Maybe it was this thread and I just can’t find the recipes given the size of the thread. Will have a look at past pages.

No real pleasure – I enjoy all kinds of cocktails and always wondered why we do not see more cocktail inspired e-liquid.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 13, 2014
    Do you get a lemon taste from it?

I use it in my Fizzy Lemon Sherbert recipe so in addition to Fizzy, it has three other lemon type flavors in it with one oddball flavor — FA Marshmallow. Because of the assortment of lemon flavors in this it is difficult for me to pin point each one. For me I find the marshmallow keeps all the lemons in check so they are not slapping me all over the place. Normally I cannot vape lemon flavors in the morning however with this recipe I can and in fact I can vape it all day if I wanted to do although it does not taste good with coffee.

Straying a little here — when I first bought OoO Lemon Round Candy, I noticed they had one called Citrus Sour Candy or something like that. With the on-line chat I did ask what the citrus flavor was and the gal told me no particular citrus so possibly similar to the sour taste in Pastry Zest.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 13, 2014
    Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes. Dinner was wonderful however dessert was even better and i could not help but think of @Zazie. Instead of the typical bowl of ice cream, they gave me their rice pudding which the restaurant makes. I have not had rice pudding in years and this one was exceptional. In the past when I had rice pudding it was very thick with rice and this one was the opposite. It was so creamy with just a little cinnamon sprinkled on top along with some chopped pistachios. If I was a from scratch DIYer this is something I would mix.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I recall someone talking about chocolate tobacco the other day. I was looking through recipes and found this one. It was called “9” by the author but I renamed it so I would know what it was. I haven’t tried it and will have to look to see if I have everything.

6464c898f586ed5df8123ca82195eb49.jpg

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 28, 2018
    Toronto, ON
    I recall someone talking about chocolate tobacco the other day. I was looking through recipes and found this one. It was called “9” by the author but I renamed it so I would know what it was. I haven’t tried it and will have to look to see if I have everything.

6464c898f586ed5df8123ca82195eb49.jpg

That was me. Was looking for a chocolate coffee tobacco. But this looks good. Filed in my ever growing “to try” bank until I get all the ingredients. Thanks :thumbs:

IDJoel

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 20, 2015
    Boise, ID

As a home amateur mixologist I have a few ideas – just need to familiarize myself with what flavours are available.
    PJ, shared this link, early in the booze discussions. It is a bit long, and rambling in a lot of places; but it gives a good intro to a lot of the booze concentrates. :)
    Thanks. It is quite possible that is the thread I was referring to but seem to remember there was a lot more contributions in terms of recipes, and mostly from one user. But for the life of me I can’t remember nor find it..
    There was quite a spate of booze posts in this thread a year(ish?) ago. Just do a search for the booze you're interested in (gin, bourbon, whiskey, rum, vodka, etc.), and limit the search to this thread. Keeping your search words lower case, and without brand qualifiers, will return maximum results. :D
    upload_2019-3-24_16-19-10.png

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    I think all of my favorite gin recipes are already there. Haven't been vaping liquor flavors lately so will have to go back to my recipes and see which ones I want to post. Most of my cocktail vape recipes are summery.

Well, summer IS coming. Presumably ;)

Skunk!

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 25, 2014
    Las Vegas
    Hi everybody! Sorry I haven't been around for a long time. I made so much last time I mixed that I haven't done any new juice for at least 6 months. I finally started using my last flavor, Purilum ST and Ducat Gold. That stuff is amazing when it has aged for 6 months lol.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Hi everybody! Sorry I haven't been around for a long time. I made so much last time I mixed that I haven't done any new juice for at least 6 months. I finally started using my last flavor, Purilum ST and Ducat Gold. That stuff is amazing when it has aged for 6 months lol.
    Oh.my. I've had a skunk sighting:) Good to see ya.

Users who are viewing this thread