Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Wouldn't hurt to try it and will only cost you about 40 per month depending on how many appliances. Pay 3 or 4 months and put in for repair. They always try to wiggle out just like insurance co. but fight it out with them and it should work out. If not, cancel at that point, you are not obligated to keep it going. I use AHS. I think Choice covers roofing which AHS does not.

Been trying to sell for 6 months. The market crashed in that area unfortunately.
    Hoping you can get out from under soon.

• Agree
    Reactions: rosesense

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Homeowner insurance will cover damages to your house from natural causes but they won't clean up fallen trees and debris for you. Fortunately, didn't damage the mobile.

They covered my roof from the hurricane damage last year.
    I have homeowners on my house.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Had a tree come down once. It tore the power line down from the peak of the house and took the outside sheathing with it.They paid for all the damage. In comes the electrician To hook up the power line to the house.Turns the power back on before he should have and toasted just about every appliance in the house.Ins paid again but I never made the final payment to that electrician.

My first attempt at DIY-ing, if you would even call it that, I had no idea of "recipes" or "Do I actually have any idea what I'm doing?" (No? Then, I shall continue doing it.)
    It came out as a nice 0mg. 60/40 VG/PG "Saccharine Goat Cheese."
    (I'm not even saying what I was trying for, but the cheesecake flavor packet was clearly a poor purchase decision.)

Reactions: FranC

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    My first attempt at DIY-ing, if you would even call it that, I had no idea of "recipes" or "Do I actually have any idea what I'm doing?" (No? Then, I shall continue doing it.)
    (I'm not even saying what I was trying for, but the cheesecake flavor packet was clearly a poor purchase decision.)
    OMG...LOL. How did you get goat cheese out of cheesecake? I love my cheesecake recipes

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    You will get there. I find it helpful to look at recipes like DIYorDie, elr and many others. ECF has a lot of them, too.

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    Saccharine goat cheese, OMG that's priceless! Your future mixes should improve with practice, and steeping. Sounds like it might be over flavored to me, which cheesecake did you use?

Have any of you good people ever seen the "We Tried the Grossest E-Juice Flavors" videos on Youtube? The ones I'm thinking of were done by the young but clearly experienced vapers who were employees at a particular vape store or site, I forget which, but the ones I watched were hilarious. Mostly that commercial vape e-liquid mff. would conceive of making a pizza-roll flavored e-juice. I'm sure the Invisible Hand culled them once vaping took off big here.
    And the hapless testers' expressions.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Have any of you good people ever seen the "We Tried the Grossest E-Juice Flavors" videos on Youtube? The ones I'm thinking of were done by the young but clearly experienced vapers who were employees at a particular vape store or site, I forget which, but the ones I watched were hilarious. Mostly that commercial vape e-liquid mff. would conceive of making a pizza-roll flavored e-juice. I'm sure the Invisible Hand culled them once vaping took off big here.
    Nope I missed that one.

Reactions: Opinionated

Blitzdonlife

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2012
    Central Texas
    I'll look it up, thank you. I'm going to take a guess at your cheesecake flavoring. Was it TFA cheesecake?

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'll look it up, thank you. I'm going to take a guess at your cheesecake flavoring. Was it TFA cheesecake?
    Hey,I like TFA cheesecake/graham. But yeah the plain cheesecake would turn most folks off but there’s nothing sweet about it

Users who are viewing this thread