Jun 28, 2016
The Forest

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
Well that's it... my day is officially over... lol.

Binge watching Netflix it is!

that new discovery+ has some great binge watching too :)

Apparently today is my day for random questions. Has anyone here tried this recipe?

View attachment 938671

It looks pretty interesting, and I guess this mix won some "recipe of the month or year" award.

Honeysuckle to me is so floral/perfumy I feel like it would give me a headache vaping it, rose did when I tried it long ago.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
that new discovery+ has some great binge watching too :)

Honeysuckle to me is so floral/perfumy I feel like it would give me a headache vaping it, rose did when I tried it long ago.

I've got the regular discovery channel through dish and they do streaming of their regular shows included... they advertise for discovery+ all the time but honestly I'm at the point I think I pay enough for television...

I pay 17.99 a month for Netflix plus 102.00 a month for dish and so it's like blah, not paying more for more streaming services when nothings ever on with over 300 channels.. haha

Butch

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
433 miles north. of the Alamo
I've got the regular discovery channel through dish and they do streaming of their regular shows included... they advertise for discovery+ all the time but honestly I'm at the point I think I pay enough for television...

I pay 17.99 a month for Netflix plus 102.00 a month for dish and so it's like blah, not paying more for more streaming services when nothings ever on with over 300 channels.. haha
Our TV was hit by lightning about 25 years ago. We never replaced it & have never wanted to.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Our TV was hit by lightning about 25 years ago. We never replaced it & have never wanted to.

If I was more mobile I'd do away with it completely, but this last year or two it's honestly the only entertainment I have outside the internet, and I have way to much free time...

I tried reading more at first, even paid 10.00 a month for kindle unlimited but nothing I ever wanted to read seemed included in that.. and I love doing photomanipulation type artwork but can't handle using the Laptop the last year and a half or so...

So television or internet it is lately...

I can get into the pain clinic for injections June 3rd, and an appointment with my surgeon a week after that and we'll see where we go from there...

Hopefully the injections will help, if not we'll do an MRI to see what got screwed up since the surgery..

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio

I can relate, until I had to retire I never watched tv, there was one in the kids area though. I still don't have one in the main living area, it's funny when someone visits and asks where the tv is.

Butch

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
If I was more mobile I'd do away with it completely, but this last year or two it's honestly the only entertainment I have outside the internet, and I have way to much free time...

I tried reading more at first, even paid 10.00 a month for kindle unlimited but nothing I ever wanted to read seemed included in that.. and I love doing photomanipulation type artwork but can't handle using the Laptop the last year and a half or so...

So television or internet it is lately...

I can get into the pain clinic for injections June 3rd, and an appointment with my surgeon a week after that and we'll see where we go from there...

Hopefully the injections will help, if not we'll do an MRI to see what got screwed up since the surgery..
Both my wife and I are pretty much in the same boat as you. I joke but it is near truth when I say blind in one ear & deaf in the other eye. I've been through neck spinal fusion twice, can't turn my head, and back fusion once. Pretty much constant pain althought much of the time it is a low intensity.
My wife has survived cancer twice, more surgeries than I can count, including spinal fusion. She is also in constant pain, more intense than mine.
So I understand exactly what you are saying.
My answer to you is everyone is different, so .............BRAVO ..........for doing it your way!

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Butch

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
Do you read a lot?
I did before I got too blind not so much anymore. I tried Kindle unlimited but like Opinionated never seemed to have what I wanted to read.
Now I mostly listen to semiclassical music & do internet.

Butch

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
I did before I got too blind not so much anymore. I tried Kindle unlimited but like Opinionated never seemed to have what I wanted to read.

OH & VAPE & DRINK COFFEE !!!!!!!!!:headbang:

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Ah, I never got a Kindle but I do have a Nook.

Users who are viewing this thread