FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    335 in my stash now
    some FA Premium Custard, FA Milk & FA Corn and a few others still on the slow boat from UK
    Some Holy Vanilla in someone elses mitts waiting to trade for some Premium when it gets here
    22 in my BCF cart and
    5 FE flavors OTW from today's Jungle sale and
    15 more between NC & here

IOW more than SWMBO would be OK with
    but the bills are paid and the fridge is full so NOHB :evil:
    Happy mixing :)

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 25, 2013
    Taxachusetts
    I have several also. I have WF, SC, RF, TFA, Cap.
    I had just finished making an order one weekend with FA Blackberry in it when I watched Noted Blackberry. They all had a big laugh about FA Blackberry being a complete dumpster fire.
    I quickly sent River an e-mail explaining that I had ordered FA BB by mistake and requested that they swap that out for 7 Leaves if they would.

I didn't get a reply but found 7 Leaves in my flavormail when I opened it :thumb:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I had just finished making an order one weekend with FA Blackberry in it when I watched Noted Blackberry. They all had a big laugh about FA Blackberry being a complete dumpster fire.
    I quickly sent River an e-mail explaining that I had ordered FA BB by mistake and requested that they swap that out for 7 Leaves if they would.

I didn't get a reply but found 7 Leaves in my flavormail when I opened it :thumb:
    Lucky.

Butch

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 20, 2011
    433 miles north. of the Alamo
    Been doing a onezee in my mech pipe that I really enjoy a lot. It doesn't even need to steep long.
    A .8 ohm coil
    2% FW Pecan
    50/50 at 3% nic
    Slightly harsh on the first few puffs with a freshly charged battery but mellows out after about 4 or 5 puffs. Really nice.

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    Been doing a onezee in my mech pipe that I really enjoy a lot. It doesn't even need to steep long.
    A .8 ohm coil
    2% FW Pecan
    50/50 at 3% nic
    Slightly harsh on the first few puffs with a freshly charged battery but mellows out after about 4 or 5 puffs. Really nice.
    if you're finding it harsh you could up the vg%
    typically more vg = less harsh/throat hit; more pg = more harsh/throat hit

Butch

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 20, 2011
    433 miles north. of the Alamo
    if you're finding it harsh you could up the vg%
    typically more vg = less harsh/throat hit; more pg = more harsh/throat hit
    It is only harsh on a very freash battery as soon as the battery drops a little voltage it is perfect. At least in a mech.

classwife

Admin
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 9, 2010
    Wesley Chapel, Florida
    That is a good one to add to other chocolate flavors... straight up dry cocoa powder but be warned it's a coil clogger. A little bit goes a long way (don't use it as the only chocolate... and it's not sweet at all)

It's not a new flavor for me. it's a restock :)

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 5, 2010
    Sydney Australia
    I put in a really big order with Bull City Flavors for the first time ever. I didn’t even know they deliver to Australia until a few weeks ago. BCF had almost every flavour I was looking for and couldn’t find in Australia. There are no vendors for DIY in Australia that have a good range of SSA or Wonderflavours so I was glad to find BCF.

the concentrates I am most looking forward to are the African Horn cucumber WF, a bunch of cherries in the SSA range, a good deal of the fruit and sweet flavours from WF and a whole bunch from Molinberry and Vape train. Seems ironic to order VT from a USA vendor when VT is virtually down the road from where I live LOL. I’ve never tried VT so looking forward to it.

Apparently their lemon meringue tart is one of the best one shot flavours from any flavoring company according to Fred03. Sounds delightful. Can’t wait to try it.

The Scandinavian fruit from SSA is getting rave reviews too. Can’t wait to try that.

I also got the ingredients I need to make the guava pudding one of you mentioned in this thread. It might have been Nolamel.

BCF was all out of the creamy Greek yoghurt from MB which sucked.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    I made this without WS-23 then added it after trying it without.
    What a cool flavor enhancer. Yes, cool. I like it but it's weird in a good way.
    Viserion by ID10-T
    177507787_2987725761458234_1705728228507104775_n.jpg
    Hey, I have everything I need to mix that. Maybe I'll try it sometimes.

I like WS-23 a lot in fruit mixes. It makes 'em more refeshing, as ice does a drink.

Last edited:

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    It is only harsh on a very freash battery as soon as the battery drops a little voltage it is perfect. At least in a mech.
    ah well that is a different story....then yeah it's just the "watts" are too high until the battery starts to drain

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 5, 2010
    Sydney Australia
    I really hope so. Generally her 2nd clutch is the same amount as the first. Her 3rd clutch is usually only 4. She is always my first terrapin to lay. When she lays I usually take all my other females in for xrays just to make sure everything is okay.

My 10 year old niece would love you! She has clutched her own soft toy turtle since she was practically born and she still has it and takes it everywhere. She has collected soft toy turtles and has about 10 now. Every time the whole fam goes on a holiday she takes all her turtles with her.
    BDA89A00-ABF8-4E49-8A84-C817A9EAB41C.jpeg

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    I have been waiting on quite a few flavorings from BCF. Out of stock it seems like forever! I'm waiting on the vanilla ice cream SSA, a few flavorah (new batch) and JF RY4.
    Did anyone here try the RY4 by Flavorah? I read a review at BCF and its was not good. Someone please tell me its good. I also want to try Jungle flavors RY4 but guess what? It's out of stock..

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    I'm trying my chocolate cake today. It's coming along very nicely. Tasty, flavorful. I didn't want a super heavy chocolate cake. A light touch is what I'm after for this one.

I used WF Fluffy White Cake, WF Nanaimo Bars, WF Cashew, SSA Dessert Chocolate and a touch of vanilla.

The more I use nanaimo bars the more impressed I am. It's a flavor that has some minor sweetness but also something I've yet to identify that is not sweet. Nanaimo reduced the sweetness that fluffy white cake had. I have a good balance of low sweetness and something not sweet going on with this.

SSA dessert chocolate is excellent. Using my scale of 1 being a milk choc. and 10 being a dark choc. the dessert chocolate is ~4. There is some cake in the SSA dessert chocolate flavor. The WF cashew is pretty accurate. I went pretty low with it for a slight cashew flavor.

There are a couple tweaks I want to make with this before posting my recipe. :)

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    This is ridiculous: I just moved all the flavors on my existing BCF wishlist that I haven't ordered before to a new wishlist. There are twenty-nine items there now. Crazy. Especially when you consider that I already have more than four hundred, most of which I haven't even tried yet.

Users who are viewing this thread