hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    It’s a big plus when they take care of their own problems.
    It definitely is. I kind of let out a sigh of relief when I thought about not having to pay the deductible again.
    Morning, mixers.

Plan is to wait for the snow to turn to rain :) Woound up with only about 4" (snow) here, other places did get a lot more. Word is we might make it to 40. But another front for the weekend.

Hopefully just knocked some part of the shift mechanism out of alignment.

View attachment 985925
    I'm wondering if they hit an armadillo. I've seen several of them dead on the road when you get closer to Springfield.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It definitely is. I kind of let out a sigh of relief when I thought about not having to pay the deductible again.

I'm wondering if they hit an armadillo. I've seen several of them dead on the road when you get closer to Springfield.
    That could be.

Detroit Doug

ECF Veteran
    Oct 18, 2015
    Detroit
    We got about 4 hours of peace after co-signing for the truck for the youngest and my oldest called that lives 3 hours away. Her and the boyfriend were on the way back from Oklahoma and hit something in the road. Now her car won’t shift into reverse or park. The only upside is that the oldest will handle it and we shouldn’t have to get involved. They were about an hour away from where they live and are able to drive at a reduced speed and hopefully make it home.
    About 10 years ago, my youngest daughter was on her way home from college in the Upper Peninsula, for Thanksgiving break. She would text me when she crossed the Mackinac Bridge, on the way south. About 90 min past the bridge, I got a call.

Dad, I hit a wolf.

You hit a what?? Are you sure it's a wolf?

I think so. Should I call the police, or just keep going?

If it's a wolf, I think they're protected, so, yeah better call the police.

About an hour later, the MSP showed up. The officer walked up to her window... 'Sooo little lady, looks like you ran into a Kyyyy..ote.' She had hit a coyote.

Busted her grille, lower fascia and some other plastic trim. So Pops spent the week chasing Focus parts, picking coyote fur out of her radiator, and fixing her car.

Hang in there.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Good morning random folks :) Have you any plans today?

Work. It's the start of my workweek, which is Saturday, Sunday, and Monday during the holiday season. Come January, I go to Sundays and federal holidays, only.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Morning, mixers, and happy Saturday :)

Seems we dodged the worst of the latest storm, at least within viewing range. Temp just over freezing here, but freezing fog was on the agenda. Not needing to go any where, not a problem :)

1670077262924.png

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I don’t remember where I found it but have been using this Ry4 cream recipe for quite a while and out of the blue this morning thought it would be good with some cake in it. I have a bottle well steeped so poured out 10ml and added 2% lemon cake. It’s either going to add a nice texture or it’s going to be horrible. If I don’t like that then I’ll try some yellow cake.

Users who are viewing this thread