Status
Not open for further replies.

Baddog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Canada
Hi,

I just tried rayon (Cellucotton by Graham Professional Beauty) for the first time and it tasted really awful for the first few vapes ... wick was primed well and given time to absorb before vaping. It does seem to be improving but I'm wondering if there is something that I need to know about rayon wicking that would cause this? Does the rayon require washing or more time to absorb before vaping? As I stated it is improving but the first few vapes were quite nasty and I can still taste something that is off?

Thanks!

AzPlumber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Arizona
Hi,

I just tried rayon (Cellucotton by Graham Professional Beauty) for the first time and it tasted really awful for the first few vapes ... wick was primed well and given time to absorb before vaping. It does seem to be improving but I'm wondering if there is something that I need to know about rayon wicking that would cause this? Does the rayon require washing or more time to absorb before vaping? As I stated it is improving but the first few vapes were quite nasty and I can still taste something that is off?

Thanks!

Graham makes Cellucotton from Rayon and Cotton, packaging looks identical but in small letters will say Rayon or Cotton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread