Status
Not open for further replies.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Soooo much better than cigs right!! It's 2 years for me and lovin it!!

I am a few months shy of 5years and I am still gobsmacked at how I was able to switch. Thought they would wheel me out with ciggie firmly clutched

Woofer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2014
PA, SK, CA
lol, i diy my juice and now contemplating an at home mod using a ac to dc converter directly wired to the battery terminals of my mods

:lol: cool 120V 15 amp FTW :D

Actually would be fine if the wire to the mod was flexible and I'd never walk away with it in my hand... neva... err oops. :)

JeremyR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, IL
OK here's the vertical build I put in the ehpro bachelor tank.. Been a long time since I did a vcore/chimney/BVC. I posted the first Rayon build with this type of coil, and popularized the vertical coil.

28g ss430 Rayon wick, ~3mm diameter coil closest I had, the air hole was slightly larger though and would look to fit it perfectly if I had a size that fit it tighter.

Forming coil and then spacing it out.

Sizing leg test fitting and wrapping with Rayon, did one small piece snug first, then followed with a long piece. Its the way I chose to do it.

Fitting coil, tamping Rayon down.

Finished product

Better air flow and plenty of saturation

It did come a little short after break in and added another layer around the outside by opening the gap with a needle and pushing more down in. Also filled the slots the rest of the way.

Now it's complete. Here it is after vaping it a few days.

Last edited:

vincom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Philippines
OK here's the vertical build I put in the ehpro bachelor tank.. Been a long time since I did a vcore/chimney/BVC. I posted the first Rayon build with this type of coil, and popularized the vertical coil.

28g ss430 Rayon wick

Forming coil and then spacing it out.

Sizing leg test fitting and wrapping with Rayon, did one small piece snug first, then followed with a long piece. Its the way I chose to do it.
[
is the coil touching the base.
w/it stuffed w/rayon like that it wicks ok, coil is able to keep up?
at what watts?

Last edited:

JeremyR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, IL
Yeah loaded right down on the positive.. Intended to be touching. There may be a gap can't really tell at this point. I'm hitting that up to 50+watts. 45 on the regular. A lot more juice wicked than a horizontal, its really saturated... So much so I need more wraps to handle it...

No leaks after adding more to fill the slots...

I actually just gave the bachelor with that build to my friend to use for a while.. I've got the FEV v3, the ONLY atty in my possession right now, and not worried about that at all.

river.guy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
Bullhead City, AZ
I don't care for the taste of ss316l. Maybe beadalong brand wasn't a good choice. I love working with it, but the taste.....
Beadalon wire is all coated and/or painted. Even the silver wire has clearcoat on most of what I saw. Having used Temco for years, never been disappointed.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Beadalon wire is all coated and/or painted. Even the silver wire has clearcoat on most of what I saw. Having used Temco for years, never been disappointed.
The Beadlon 20g SS316L I picked up from Michael's didn't have any coating after a dry burn... :lol:

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
The Beadlon 20g SS316L I picked up from Michael's didn't have any coating after a dry burn... :lol:
Sorry, JMHO, not trying to argue, whatever.. I wouldn't trust Beadlon, dry burn or not. Again, JMHO, and we all know what they are!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread