Redneck APV holder for car

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapRLady

ECF Veteran
I just used a hack saw, and cut slowly. The edge was a little ratty, but I just put that end down so I wasn't seen.

I REALLY LOVE your Avatar, LOVE mathematical mirth, (REMEMBER THERE IS NOTHING HUMOROUS ABOUT MATH!).

Here's my suggestion for a Vamo, (or other large battery), lanyard or temporary stand.
I used scrap leather, crafters leather glue and paper towel/toilet paper roll
IMG_5084.jpg

Haven't worked out the lanyard yet, will probably be a braided leather thong for around the neck or large metal hooks or bucklers to attach to my belt.

Last edited:

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
I LOVE that!! I'm doin' it!

Now . . . any elegant solutions for carrying? Like a NICE lanyard??? I never have pockets this can fit into. I'm hooked on lanyards (much like phonics - they work for me!)

I saw a mod holder made out of handlebar grips. It showed a base that was wider on the bottom so it wouldn't tip over (kinda like the tatroe base) I'm not sure how, but there should be a way to incorporate a ring of some kind into the material to attach a landyard or carbinger too. Just a thought. I need to stop by a store and check them out a little further. One thing I did like was they came in COLORS
:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread