Replay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan46n2

Mar 10, 2018
Was looking on another thread on here mentioning the dna 250c replay function. Has anyone tried it and do you think its worth getting? I watched a few videos talking about it and the idea sounds good. However once you get your watts set of a device and use the same juice I don't really see a whole lot of variability with flavor. I guess any improvement in consistency is a good thing though...

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Was looking on another thread on here mentioning the DNA 250c replay function. Has anyone tried it and do you think its worth getting? I watched a few videos talking about it and the idea sounds good. However once you get your watts set of a device and use the same juice I don't really see a whole lot of variability with flavor. I guess any improvement in consistency is a good thing though...
There is a limited release on a couple high end mods, not sure about if the upgrade for the 250c chip is out yet. Todd's Reviews on YT has a demo up on his channel.

Reactions: stols001

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
There is a limited release on a couple high end mods, not sure about if the upgrade for the 250c chip is out yet. Todd's Reviews on YT has a demo up on his channel.
The problem with those of them that I’ve seen is there all in “pre-order” and have been for some time. I am doubtful they will actually be available before others are and suspect it’s just a marketing gimmick to get one to part with a hundred bucks more than one should

score69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2015
Athens, GA, USA
The problem with those of them that I’ve seen is there all in “pre-order” and have been for some time. I am doubtful they will actually be available before others are and suspect it’s just a marketing gimmick to get one to part with a hundred bucks more than one should
I'm also guessing this is why Evolve is not going to release replay for the 75c for a while. Sell as many of the 250c as they can first.

I'm not in that big of a hurry to try it myself. I will update my 75c's when it's available. If I find a mod with a 250c that I want (a LV Paranormal or Therion) then I would buy it to get the mod with the 250c chip. Not just because of replay.

That's just me. Interested to try it, but not going to buy a new mod just for replay.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Lol, oh poop, Rule #311985b of typing on a form. Don't bother trying to type around the cat in your lap. Especially a Norwegian Forest cat. 25lbs of fur ball. The gentile giant. Hangs over both sides of the chair.
Mine is a 17lb lap hogging peke with two velcro covered cats taking over my legs. Gotta love them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread