Rush is vaping on his ditto cam....

Status
Not open for further replies.

lmrasch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Oregon
I don't know if having Rush on our side is good or bad they have been trying to get him for years but at least he has the ability to get the word out abut E-cigarettes . Thanks Rush .

Yep, someone mentioned on the New Member forum that they heard about e cigs from the Rush show and after researching, found our forum. He will soon be analog free and happily vaping. Even if 1 person has been helped by his radio plug, then I applaud him.....tho I suspect there will be many more...and for that he deserves a STANDING "O"!

Last edited:

Jaguar G

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Just west of Cool, Texas
Yep, someone mentioned on the New Member forum that they heard about e cigs from the Rush show and after researching, found our forum. He will soon be analog free and happily vaping. Even if 1 person has been helped by his radio plug, then I applaud him.....tho I suspect there will be many more...and for that he deserves a STANDING "O"!

I joined on 9/19/10, and it was because of Rush. I heard him talking about ticking off a smokenazi, and figured I'd look into it, as I too like ticking people off.

I don't listen very often, maybe 10 minutes a week, but that was 10 minutes that changed my life.

Thanks Rush.

Jag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread