Ruyan Direct/Heaven Gifts - Good Folks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheezit

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
North Central Texas
Nice, I use heavenly gifts site too. I cut my juice with VG and lose a great deal of flavor, but I worry if I add flavor I'll clog up my atty. Any ideas? Also I'm new here and wanted to add a quit banner, but can't figure out how to do so. Any help there would be nice too.
You have to have 15 posts to get the signature option in User CP. Once you do, just click on someone else's banner, it will take you to the site and follow instructions. Paste it into your signature, and viola!

defunkt

Sep 4, 2009
I ordered a couple of 510s on heaven-gifts.com for my father in the Netherlands about 12 days ago and it still hasn't arrived. I sent a couple of email initially to the default heavengifts email account to make sure they received the order but never got a response. The waybill number comes up empty in the EMS tracking site as well. I finally sent an email today to Wayne's Hotmail address so hopefully I'll get a response this time.

What do you think? Will he take of the issue?

ProfessorDaffy

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Acme Looniversity
Nice, I use heavenly gifts site too. I cut my juice with VG and lose a great deal of flavor, but I worry if I add flavor I'll clog up my atty. Any ideas? Also I'm new here and wanted to add a quit banner, but can't figure out how to do so. Any help there would be nice too.

How much are you cutting? I vape 12mg, so I buy 18mg and cut 1/3 with a 50/50 PG/VG mixture. Part of the reason I only cut 1/3 is so I don't loose too much flavor. Menthol tends to be strong so I buy 24mg and cut 50%. I also cut 24mg unflavored 50% for DIY since there's no flavor to dilute.

Yeah, I know, it's more economical to cut 50% but I don't want to give up too much flavor. I'm mean really, it's heaven-gifts people! At those prices you don't even need to dilute!

--Prof Daffy
P.S. And they just started carrying 510 mega batteries!

ProfessorDaffy

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Acme Looniversity
They just added the JoyeStick to their line. Picked one up with a bunch of other stuff and remember everyone, FREEEEE GIFTWRAP!!!!:shock:

Holy qwap. You can't turn around without them adding something! I've been contemplating getting a mod sooner or later, but do NOT want a screwdriver. A Joye Stick on the other hand is a different matter.

It's like the CIA. Just when you think you're free, they reel you back in!

--Prof Daffy
P.S. I am trying very hard NOT to order from HG this month! I have other stuff to get from other places! Then they pull this on me...

Holy qwap. You can't turn around without them adding something! I've been contemplating getting a mod sooner or later, but do NOT want a screwdriver. A Joye Stick on the other hand is a different matter.

It's like the CIA. Just when you think you're free, they reel you back in!

--Prof Daffy
P.S. I am trying very hard NOT to order from HG this month! I have other stuff to get from other places! Then they pull this on me...

Yeah, I was only thinking of picking up some manual m401 batteries and spending my usual forty or so dollars on my order when I saw the stick on the front page and ended up $120 poorer.

Score:
Sensible Purchase - 0
Impulse Purchase - 78 bazillion :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Taelon

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2008
DE-Germany
I ordered a couple of 510s on heaven-gifts.com for my father in the Netherlands about 12 days ago and it still hasn't arrived.

The waybill number comes up empty in the EMS tracking site as well.

What do you think?

Your fault, payed "School Fee".
Missed our EMS Europe discussions in the best-ecig.com thread?

Never order with EMS Shipment to Europe, will get You a 98% customs holdup cause most criminals use EMS and Dutch Government Health Minister is after e-cigs.

Next time choose standard registered airmail. It's much cheaper and takes 5-9 days according to UNEX statistics (My average is 8 here to DE), 3 days longer than EMS only.

Last edited:

sepper33

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2009
Poprad, Slovakia
Thanks Taelon, exactly what I needed to hear about the shipping! Put in my order on the 13th, good to know it might actually be here before I need to leave for a conference! :D

Question though: which model is the 84mm on Heavens-Gifts? Is that the same as the KR808B? Haven't even gotten my first 501 and I'm already trying to plan out my second model :oops:

Taelon

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2008
DE-Germany
Thanks Taelon, exactly what I needed to hear about the shipping! Put in my order on the 13th, good to know it might actually be here before I need to leave for a conference!

Question though: which model is the 84mm on Heavens-Gifts?

-Well, I could ask my Pecinok comrade for Bratislava Airport airmail customs process time?
Frankurt am Main is doing it fast.

-All 84mm models got insufficent batteries due to size limitation and should only be used for going downtown a few hours.

I prefer dealextreme's 84mm Models, bigger liquid depots and no need to manually insert depots in cartdriges and better oil cups, got the red "marlboro package style" boxed model from 2008, fine atomizer + battery quality, just ordered 2 of the new models but reputation here in forums is bad, You need some luck, better order 2 at once, I'll see.
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.27069
According to the description on pictures "Electronic Atomizer" instead of "Electronic Cigarette" it should pass any customs due to no nicotine.

For no-customs nicotine liquid supply you should prefer Tee Tee Trade Netherlands (inner EU), cheap and fast A-priority standard mail (But I heard Slovak Post is not really "safe", eh? So You better choose TNT Parcel delivery at checkout.)
https://shop.strato.de/epages/62034308.sf
or a British seller but they're more expensive due to Euro/Pound conversion loss.
Anyway, all my 2x30ml HG liquid orders par standard airmail passed customs here.

For my chainsmoking habit at home I've used DSE103 for over a year now, but I'll abandon it due to atomizer quality regression at manufacturer SLB, see here:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ign-slb-dse103-batteries-atomizers-carts.html

Now ordered M401 from HG in the hope for atomizers not dying after 1-3 weeks.

Backup if all other fail is 2 old DSE901 2008 models.

Last edited:

sepper33

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2009
Poprad, Slovakia
Man, now I see why people say this is the best forum online; a thought-out post that addresses my questions exactly! DANKE TAUSANDMAL!

-Well, I could ask my Pecinok comrade for Bratislava Airport airmail customs process time?
Frankurt am Main is doing it fast.

Anything you could find out would be great, thanks!

-All 84mm models got insufficent batteries due to size limitation and should only be used for going downtown a few hours.

I prefer dealextreme's 84mm Models, bigger liquid depots and no need to manually insert depots in cartdriges and better oil cups, got the red "marlboro package style" boxed model from 2008, fine atomizer + battery quality, just ordered 2 of the new models but reputation here in forums is bad, You need some luck, better order 2 at once, I'll see.

Is it really a model that's not worth the energy? At $8 + free shipping, it looks like it might be worth a try, but is it refillable? And will it take VK/ V4L carts?

For no-customs nicotine liquid supply you should prefer Tee Tee Trade Netherlands (inner EU), cheap and fast A-priority standard mail (But I heard Slovak Post is not really "safe", eh? So You better choose TNT Parcel delivery at checkout.)

Looks like a good site, but I guess I need to brush up on my Dutch!

Would you also maybe know where I could get my hands on some VG/PG around here? I know we have a Tesco and a Billa, but I wouldn't even know where to start looking for that... I ordered the Xhigh (24mg) and high(18mg) e-juices from Heaven Gifts (wasn't really thinking), and I don't want to throw up because I get too high of a nic buzz(!!), so if I need to, I'd like to be able to cut them.

Doch, wieder muss ich ihnen danken, Sie sind ganz zu hilfreich!

NormC

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
Athens, Greece
Heaven's Gifts was my go to supplier, until I placed an order for a dse905 today and the shipping came to 42 bucks! No I DIDN'T place the order. Got the unit from another vendor with a reasonable shipping cost. I fired off an email to them suggesting they check their shipping calculator, but just got back a reply from them saying that the 905 was really heavy. I don't know if I'll ever order from them again.

sepper33

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2009
Poprad, Slovakia
Heaven's Gifts was my go to supplier, until I placed an order for a dse905 today and the shipping came to 42 bucks! No I DIDN'T place the order. Got the unit from another vendor with a reasonable shipping cost. I fired off an email to them suggesting they check their shipping calculator, but just got back a reply from them saying that the 905 was really heavy. I don't know if I'll ever order from them again.

That's very strange, I only paid $9 for shipping... But still a funny reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread