Ruyan Direct/Heaven Gifts - Good Folks

Status
Not open for further replies.

NormC

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
Athens, Greece
That's very strange, I only paid $9 for shipping... But still a funny reply.

I've never had to pay more than $15 for shipping for anything I've ordered from them for delivery here in Greece. I was a little shocked when I saw the shipping price. I could understand the shipping going to $20 or so because the 905 weights 610 grams, but 42 bucks!!??

sepper33

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2009
Poprad, Slovakia
I've never had to pay more than $15 for shipping for anything I've ordered from them for delivery here in Greece. I was a little shocked when I saw the shipping price. I could understand the shipping going to $20 or so because the 905 weights 610 grams, but 42 bucks!!??

Newest model weighs 15kg. :rolleyes:

VR59

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
Arizona
I'm also thinking of placing another order with them, some 801 attys (some blue and red ones this time :) )and definitely some juice, yikes I hope the shipping isn't that much! I'm looking for some strong tobacco flavors this time, from previous experience Tab seemed strong, Kent very weak. Have yet to try their Camel, Turkish blend, Marlboro, Dunhill, Cigar, Cuban Cigar or French pipe, any thoughts?

ProfessorDaffy

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Acme Looniversity
Okay, so I placed an order with heaven-gifts this month...but it's not my fault!

The plan was to order some juice from other places this month and place an order for some 510 adapters. The adapters were $12.95 a piece so you can use a 901, 801, or KR808 cartomizer on the 510 batteries. So, about $40 bucks for all three plus shipping. The company I was going to buy from was out of stock. So I waited. Still out of stock... Went to HG and they have them now! $7 for 5 adapters and the 901's have air hole so you can use the KR808 carts on the same adapter.

So, for the same amount of money I got 2 901 atomizers, 1 801 atomizer, 5 901/KR808 adapters, 5 801 adapters, and I picked up 10 of their empty 5ml bottles. Just like the 10ml bottles their sample juice comes in but smaller.

This is very important. So, if you want to know which e-cig to buy it's the 510 hands down. Want to try the vapor king? Get a set of adapters and some cartomizers. What to try the 901, same deal. Mega batteries, PCC, passthroughs. There's almost nothing that I want that I can't get through HG now. I'll be placing next months order through HG.

--Prof Daffy
P.S. Don't get the 84mm. The battery life is so short you'll want to scream. Also, do get the 84mm. It's amazing how something so small can work so well and feel so right in your hands. It's a definite trade off, but don't make it your only e-cig or you'll be sorry. More of a novelty item. If you want a more realistic experience you're probably better off just adding an automatic battery to your 510 (that's next months order!) and suck your brains out.
epic-fail.jpg

ProfessorDaffy

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Acme Looniversity
Thanks Sepper. So far I think Tab was the strongest of what I tried, Kent the weakest but I do like the Flue cured, 555, and Winston very much as all day vapes. Honestly I'm just looking for something very strong to mix with or cover up so to speak some experiments gone awry :)

Have you tried Lorann's cinnamon flavor? I love it by itself. I got some French pipe that didn't really rock my world. Added cinnamon and it really turned the flavor around.

I've made some bizarre concoctions too that I've tried to fix. Cinnamon just makes everything wonderful.

--Prof Daffy
P.S. DIY = delicious into yucky

sepper33

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2009
Poprad, Slovakia
I had seen the adapters and have considered that, but the battery life appears to be a big complaint on the 510. We'll see when I get it; people seem always to complain about battery life on just about everything these days. That's just batteries for ya... They die. If I get 2 hours of continual dragging (which appears to me at this point to be a ridiculous amount of vaping compared to smoking a cigarette in 15 minutes), I'll be pretty happy.

So I'll look into the adapters and carts. Let us know how you like them, Daffy!

ProfessorDaffy

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Acme Looniversity
I had seen the adapters and have considered that, but the battery life appears to be a big complaint on the 510. We'll see when I get it; people seem always to complain about battery life on just about everything these days. That's just batteries for ya... They die. If I get 2 hours of continual dragging (which appears to me at this point to be a ridiculous amount of vaping compared to smoking a cigarette in 15 minutes), I'll be pretty happy.

So I'll look into the adapters and carts. Let us know how you like them, Daffy!

I used a super-mini with about 45-60 minutes tops. If you stick to your regular "smoking" habits you'll do fine. Almost regardless of model, one battery usually charges by the time you've exhausted the other. Switching batteries is my life!

The joy of the 510 (pun intended) is you've got a lot of options. The existing batteries work fine for me at home and work. When I go out I never know how long I'll be, so I grab the PCC. The weird thing is once you get "hooked" on vaping, you seem to be able to go a long time without getting a urge to vape. I sit through movies no problem. Go shopping and I'm just fine. I think next month I'll be trying out the mega battery to see how that works and an auto battery for fun. I seem to vape the most at the PC. I go from casual vaper, to vaping fiend. I don't know what I'd do without my USB passthrough.

I've put myself on a budget (never a bad idea) equal to what I spent on cigarettes. $90 a month. That may not seem like a lot, but you can see where it really goes further with a company like HG. If I absolutely had to buy a new kit every month and enough juice to last me for a month, I'd still have money left over. That's not the issue. Wanting to try new toys and new flavors is where the danger lies.

Stick with the 510 as long as you can. Find what you're needs are and see what's already out there. One of the reasons I'm so frugal is that I had 4 different models from four different companies within the first month! I'm kind of making up for that bit of insanity. I didn't get too bad, but it's hard to fight the urge to get more. Try everything. At least if you switched cigarette brands, you know you lighter would still work with it.

--Prof Daffy
P.S. The only thing I miss about smoking... My Zippo.

NormC

ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2009
Athens, Greece
I got an email from HG today. The shipping calculator wasn't working right, for Greece anyway. Checked this morning and the shipping for the products I wanted was back down where it should have been. I'll be ordering from them again soon. As soon as they get the 510 atty to 901 battery adapters in I'll definitely pick up a few. Right now the adapters they're carrying are for 510 batteries to 901 atomizers. I really can't see much use for something like that considering 510 battery life. The mega 510 batteries aren't bad though.

BigJimW

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
Warwick, RI
www.moonport.org
I had a delema this weekend. 2 of my 801 atties died in three days and I only had one left. So I ordered 4 through Heavens-Gifts and had it sent via EMS express. Well, figuring packages would be backed up for the christmas holidays, I ordered ONE 801 atomizer from a US distributor, figuring it would get here first, since I need a spare.

The Heavens-Gifts package arrived today. Still waiting on the one 801 I bought via US distributor.

Can't beat the shipping time from them. They even beat a US distributor!

BigJimW

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 17, 2009
Warwick, RI
www.moonport.org
Got a warning from Wayne in today's delivery waybill not to spread out the word on how they do shipping due to possible customs counteraction.

Who is the bonehead who posted customs matchable package and postage details here?

Welcome to illegality.

Yup, just another way that ECF is becoming a detriment to e-cigs. Too many loose lips. :-x

In other words

Keep_Your_Mouth_Shut.jpg

Last edited:

Nietzsc

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
México
Well, Heaven Gifts... my main supplier. For us International customers (not from USA, Europe, etc) chinese suppliers are our only option cause many other sites won't ship to Mexico and if they do, the shipping is very expensive and also their products are very very expensive for us who buy with a currency that is devaluated compared to dollars or euros. So we are glad that HG is including new products for us.

But we are all still waiting for that device that will give us the whole experience cause till now one product gives you this but lacks that, so we need something that has good battery life, great vapor, great flavor and you can use it both at home and on the go. I haven't yet used a Janty Stick but I love the concept of the built in USB passthrough, but I don't know if the batteries charge via USB.

Right now I'm between the DSE905 and the Stick

any recomendations??

fatalis

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
www.myspace.com
There's no specific supplier forum for Wayne and his folks at Ruyan Direct/Heaven Gifts, but he deserves kudos for this:

I placed an order for a couple atomizers, a spare charger, two spare batteries and some fluid. The order arrived, but instead of batteries, they'd inadvertently included an additional two atomizers. I contacted them about it the same day.

They apologized for the mistake, are sending me two batteries, and told me to keep the extra atomizers. Not a perfect solution as it'll be a bit of a wait for the batteries, but definitely more equitable than sending those atomizers back, and certainly fair of them.

When a supplier does something that benefits the customer and makes all this less of a hassle than it needs to be, they deserve to be noted for such.

Nash

I too, have had good experiences with Heaven Gifts. They left out an item in my last order, and they immediately shipped it out. Only took about a week to arrive! They also refunded half of my shipping charges when they were out of another item I had ordered!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread