Status
Not open for further replies.

steved5600

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Dallas, Texas
I just finished the Faraday shield to put my vapor gear in for when the solar flare hits on Dec 21. LOL Got the generator and UPS going too. SO I can run one refrigerator when I am charging my PV's. LOL I do have a generator and UPS. My roommates and I's health kind of dictates a need for such things. You know a shield doesn't cost that much to build. LOL
YES i am a mini prepper. NO BUNKER LOL

oxygen thief

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
I just finished the Faraday shield to put my vapor gear in for when the solar flare hits on Dec 21. LOL Got the generator and UPS going too. SO I can run one refrigerator when I am charging my PV's. LOL I do have a generator and UPS. My roommates and I's health kind of dictates a need for such things. You know a shield doesn't cost that much to build. LOL
YES i am a mini prepper. NO BUNKER LOL

Cool!!! Like minded lunatics. Remember that boy in the bubble story. I lived with my brother north of Houston when I was 19. The kid lived in that subdivision and the parents left the blinds open occasionally and I could see a little bit. One day the power went out in the whole subdivision(Shenandoah). A guy raced over there in his RV and supplied power till things got worked out. You never know. And you never know just how good people are till tragedy strikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread