Sigelei 30x mini, XPro M50 or Cloupor mini?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ObsceneJesster

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2012
Baltimore
I am amazed that the Sig 150 only cost $110. The 510 threading and spring loaded pin is top notch. Every device I've threaded on has went on smooth and sat flush. The Fire Button is much improved over what it was on the original 100 watt box. It is now very tactile, clicky and can be pressed anywhere without sticking issues or firing issues. The SX330 chip fires every time with good accuracy and no lag.

The only reason sigelei was able to keep the price down so low on these mods is because they used basic stamped aluminum boxes. Had they used a custom design that needed to be machined, this whole line from the 30 to the 150 would have cost at least $50 more.

xxJollyRogerxx

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2014
Cayman Islands
Well the order is in for the Sigelei ... now the real fun part begins.... waiting! :laugh:

That is good to know about the pin. I really hate having to futz around with adjustment and inevitably it moves then you are messing with it again to get it back how it was so your atty sits flush. And the price is definitely right

xxJollyRogerxx

ECF Veteran
Jun 13, 2014
Cayman Islands
Now I am feeling even better I hadn't ordered at all! I had ran across a YouTube video with a guy talking about the melt downs but he didn't go all in depth just that it may be a time bomb. I guess they are making sure the Crapour label is sticking which is a shame as the devices do have a nice look to them not to mention a desirable size.
If we don't hear from Light Seeker today we will know what happened to him!

Light Seeker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2013
Houston TX
If we don't hear from Light Seeker today we will know what happened to him!

BwaHaaHa!!!! :p

Yup, was well aware the meltdowns & issues with it before I ordered. I still ordered because:
1. This thing is TINY. Actually almost too small with my big mitts.
2. REALLY REALLY like the magnetic cover..... I don't charge via USB, the magnetics takes seconds to flip a new battery in & the old on to the nitecore.
3. Cheap!
4. Did I say tiny :)
5. Heavy.
6. Buttons are sweet.
7. DNA40 upgrade possibilities

Saying all that, want I don't like (& has been well documented)...
1. Rather have a floating 510 than a screw
2. 21mm atomizers have slight overhang on side
3. Some atomizers have about 1-2mm gap to body
4. May be possible to use for starting logs in my fireplace!!!

For the money I paid, I'm happy. And am currently researching DNA40 boards to use this box as an upgrade in a month or so.

BUT.... I'm not leaving any batteries in it overnight, and its always within arms length the next few weeks :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread