Skyline Drop Kit clone (coppervape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rifky

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2014
Indonesia
This is interesting. They said in a week will came out.
Screenshot_2017-12-18-22-11-15.png

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I agree with both of you, since they really copied even the logo. But I wonder how amaze their speed of production. Even when the product is not spread on the market yet. But lets not talk about it. Just as a title, this little kit kinda interesting its look a sexy.

You sure that esmokeguru didn't Sell the Rights to CopperVape to make this rta?

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Lol, I dont think so. ...

Dunno?

Just seems like most OEM's don't get too bothered when their products get "Cloned".

I know if I worked up some New Design, that I would have an Agreement with someone like CopperVape or TFTK or whoever to "Clone" my product after a certain amount of time.

Or just make my Own "Clones" and White Box them thru sites like FT or 3Fvape.

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada
Sorry for the noob question but ... I don´t understand the purpose of/for this.
So If I already own a Skyline (Clone) I can use this "drop in" kit to ... reduce the tank size even further from 3 to 2 ml ? What other advantages does this "dropped version" have compared to the normale Skyline? I´m confused.

Thats about it! Some people seem to think it increases flavour, (Shorter Chimney)
I'v never noticed that with any "Drop Kits"
IMO the Skyline needs refilling way to often as is :( Even less capacity is Not! some thing I'm looking for.

If your looking to shorten your tank & increases your filling intervals, this mite be for you.

soulseek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
London, UK
Sorry for the noob question but ... I don´t understand the purpose of/for this.
So If I already own a Skyline (Clone) I can use this "drop in" kit to ... reduce the tank size even further from 3 to 2 ml ? What other advantages does this "dropped version" have compared to the normale Skyline? I´m confused.

Why do people care so much about capacity? It's MTL. If 2-3ml is enough for you in MTL, what would you be using in DTL?

The shorter version has a better way for the JFC to work, it has better flavour being shorter and it looks better.

Kusie

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2017
Germany
Well I can only speak for myself and not for "the people" but 3 ml is NOT enough for me even in MTL. That´s why I replaced the standard 3 ml tank with the ~5 ml bubble tank from cleito. I use around 4-5 ml per day so 2 ml would mean I´d have to refill 2-3 times a day ... with 5 ml I can run all day with one tank.

Looks are highly subjective and that the shorter version has better flavour is still to be seen. Plus the shorter chimney makes the vape warmer.

Well, it´s always good to have choices. But seems I´m not the traget group for that drop kit.
K.

Reactions: Steamer861

soulseek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
London, UK
Well I can only speak for myself and not for "the people" but 3 ml is NOT enough for me even in MTL. That´s why I replaced the standard 3 ml tank with the ~5 ml bubble tank from cleito. I use around 4-5 ml per day so 2 ml would mean I´d have to refill 2-3 times a day ... with 5 ml I can run all day with one tank.

Looks are highly subjective and that the shorter version has better flavour is still to be seen. Plus the shorter chimney makes the vape warmer.

Well, it´s always good to have choices. But seems I´m not the traget group for that drop kit.
K.

Shorter versions always have more intense flavour, it's been proven time and time again and it's just simple Physics. In the taller versions you're diluting your vapour, thus making it cooler but also less flavourful. Unless you're using TC you always need to adjust your Watts with different sized tanks, they're not equal.

As for the capacity, I prefer having to refill once in a day than getting less flavour on every single puff. I also prefer smaller and more discrete devices, which is another reason I prefer MTL but then again this is just me.

All I'm saying is you questioned the purpose of this dropkit. I explained it to you. If you don't like it or don't understand it, it's understandable. But there are people like me asking for something like this. Respect it. I don't go in threads where people use 5ml bubble tanks or mods with 3 batteries, questioning their decisions because I don't care.

Reactions: rifky
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread