Skyline RTA vs. Dwarv MTL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Florin3

Nov 28, 2018
So, the consensus (factoring in professional reviews, user reviews and user opinions) is that the Skyline is/was the best RTA on the market. Now I know, a lot of people might disagree, but let's just say that that's how it is. Lately though, the Dwarv seems to have taken the vaping community by storm, the MTL version at least, and a lot of people swear by it. I had the Skyline but for a reason I can't remember I sold it before I could form an opinion about it. The problem is that after a lot of years of vaping, I still haven't found a MTL atty that I can say I love. Great throat-hit, a draw that is in between tight and loose, amazing flavour and not too fiddly.

After trying a lot of high end MTL atties, for me at least, it has come down to these two (once again, based on people's opinions). So, for you guys that tried them both, in terms of a great MTL experience, which one of them takes the cake? And how would you compare them?

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
So, the consensus (factoring in professional reviews, user reviews and user opinions) is that the Skyline is/was the best RTA on the market. Now I know, a lot of people might disagree, but let's just say that that's how it is. Lately though, the Dwarv seems to have taken the vaping community by storm, the MTL version at least, and a lot of people swear by it. I had the Skyline but for a reason I can't remember I sold it before I could form an opinion about it. The problem is that after a lot of years of vaping, I still haven't found a MTL atty that I can say I love. Great throat-hit, a draw that is in between tight and loose, amazing flavour and not too fiddly.

After trying a lot of high end MTL atties, for me at least, it has come down to these two (once again, based on people's opinions). So, for you guys that tried them both, in terms of a great MTL experience, which one of them takes the cake? And how would you compare them?

Personally I like the cloud mods , Cloudone V4 Blasted ,
And Dvarw V2 MTL,
Skyline is good , but other 2 are so much easier to get right, there is also the 16mm Dvarw mtl as an option,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Lalli

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2018
I have Skyline Rta and Dvarw MTL, both decent quality clones.

In my opinion the Dvarw is clearly better of the two. In flavor they are very close, but in everything else the Dvarw is just better, it so simple to use, small and light, and it just works every time.
I have used Dvarw all the time since I got it and haven't touched my Skyline in months.
And I'm not saying that Skyline is bad.

mrjohs

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2015
I have two Coppervape Skyline clones and one drop kit. TBH I had nothing but issues with them. All issues you could think of: Flooding, leaking, dry hits, gurgling etc. I still think that the JFC system is flawed, as I believe I described somewhere in the Coppervape Skyline thread. When it DOES work the flavor and vape quality is good, but not sensational and certainly not the absolute best.

Some may like it, but for me it is shelved and out of rotation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread