Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
A quickie to say happy new year to my friends out there in the interwebs :)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwNyceYD7Cw&feature=youtu.be

Our heat went out last night. Woke up to the thermometer maxed at its lowest reading of 40 degrees. God only knows what the inside temp actually was - COLD describes it though, as it was -15 outside... :unsure:
Ours has stopped heating 2x in the lsst 25 hrs. I turn it off, count to 10 & turn it back on & it works. Trying to get thru till maintenance come back tomorrow.

Happy New Year, Sloth & Boomer! Make it a good one!

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sloth Tonight

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Ours has stopped heating 2x in the lsst 25 hrs. I turn it off, count to 10 & turn it back on & it works. Trying to get thru till maintenance come back tomorrow.

Happy New Year, Sloth & Boomer! Make it a good one!

Hope you get it worked out, soon! Having no heat is a bad thing. We got ours fixed the following day, just before the temp plummeted even lower. Today it's finally warming up (to the teens) :w00t:

I want to start the weather videos soon since our weather is so epic right now but I still haven't figured out my game plan on how to do those. In the meantime I'm awaiting a camera. The days of cell phone footage are behind Sloth as of tomorrow :headbang:

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Full Moon Jan 1 2018-1.jpg
New Boathouse Jan 1 2018-1-2.jpg

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Is this attachment-only thing with file uploads a server dealio, or does it have to do with my files themselves? I'm wondering if the image is too large or something to paste onto the post? Never seen this before. Anyway, here's a shot of the Boom man.

Attachments

• Boomer-1.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 22

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Is this attachment-only thing with file uploads a server dealio, or does it have to do with my files themselves? I'm wondering if the image is too large or something to paste onto the post? Never seen this before. Anyway, here's a shot of the Boom man.
I can see this just fine. Not too big at all. Most pics posted I can't see on Tapatalk. Just show as a broken link.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
My guess is that they are way too big. I think there is a max file size isn't there which I think these far exceed.
They're within the file size limit, but ECF may have a limit for how large the canvas size is. That's my guess right now. Otherwise I have no idea.

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
You should experiment with more boomer pics.

Is the extension different? Can't see on tapa. But maybe new camera uses a different format.

Definitely more boomer to work it out

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
I don't know if this will help, it's from the forum help section. Old post by Rolygate, so don't know if it's still applicable.

"Please make sure first that the photo is a jpg file of less than 700px width (any height is OK although we'd prefer <1000px), and less than 80kb filesize. Any image editing app will fix that for you, some of the best are free, find one to suit you on Gizmo's."

How to upload a photo to ECF

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
I don't know if this will help, it's from the forum help section. Old post by Rolygate, so don't know if it's still applicable.

"Please make sure first that the photo is a jpg file of less than 700px width (any height is OK although we'd prefer <1000px), and less than 80kb filesize. Any image editing app will fix that for you, some of the best are free, find one to suit you on Gizmo's."

How to upload a photo to ECF
Ah-HA! You just confirmed my suspicions. So ECF has changed the file size limit to 5mb but i bet that the image width limit is still in place. These pics were massive in that sense so it had to attach instead of display in the post. Thank you for finding that! I will resize next time and see how it goes.

@Doffy so many Boomer pics are coming, you will get sick of me posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread