Status
Not open for further replies.

yo419g0tamin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
westland, mi
www.youtube.com
Every mod will have a area that needs improvement but noone and nothing is perfect just give credit where credit is due and the world would be better.

Would like to see provape have competition as this will only make their products better.

I will never care for a vw device if I ever get 1 it will be because it is better then any vv mod on the market.

WCSR

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2012
Earth
Well my single coil uses a different wattage then my dual and quad coil so that's wrong.

don't care for higher watts then my 15 watts on my provari.

Provape designed a consistent, durable, reliable and easy to use safe regulated mod and that was their plan and they still haven't dropped in sales so how do you explain that even with all the new mods coming out that you claim are as good or better.
What I said is not wrong. I said "automatically adjusts voltage to meet a specific wattage depending what ohm coil you're using." that's exactly what VW does. Guess what you do when you vary the voltage on your Provari...you also vary the wattage while the resistance stays constant.

I agree that "Provape designed a consistent, durable, reliable and easy to use safe regulated mod and that was their plan and they still haven't dropped in sales".

However, with DNA20 and Nivel chipped mods coming on to the market, if Provape doesn't continue to evolve, they will get left behind. The same way Microsoft got left behind when Apple and Google climbed up the ranks. A company cannot afford to rest on their laurels in such a young competitive market.

A couple of things in regard to your post...
1- If you made that comment about Provape a year ago, I would have said your nuts!! I am actually shifting my opinion on this. The way people vape is seriously starting to evolve a bit. More and more advanced vapers like the power of the DNA 20 along with the no fuss screen that it uses. Additionally, the vv/vw option is a nice feature that other mods have. I gotta say, My Nivel mods are truly awesome. I happen to like the additional functions that my Provaris are lacking. I will always love the Provari along with the exceptional Provape customer service, but I personally see things shifting a bit!

2- Thanks for the Bogger link. I am now dripping exclusively. I have had the itch for a bottom feeder. These guys have some seriously nice devices!! I may have to consider!
That's the thing... A year ago, Provape was WAY ahead of the times and WAY ahead of the pack. However, in just a short year, the pack is catching up...and even starting to leave Provape behind at this point. DNA20 and Nivel chipped mods are a prime example. Not to mention most come with different tubes to run 18350, 18500, and 18650 without buying a whole new device. Provari needs to understand that if you rest on your laurels, you'll end up like many other once-unsinkable companies.

This is no hate on Provari. I don't own one, and will probably never own one. But that's not a knock on Provari either, as I have moved into box mods recently.

The Bogger Box mods are indeed classy looking units...and they perform incredibly.

I will never care for a vw device if I ever get 1 it will be because it is better then any vv mod on the market.
Again... I don't get this thinking. VW IS VV...and VV IS VW. By the laws (Ohm's and Watt's), when the resistance value remains constant, if you vary one, you vary the other. The only thing that changes is the way in which the power is displayed (Volts or Watts).

So... If you have a 1.5 Ohm coil on your Provari, and you're running it at 4.0 volts. You're vaping at 10.66 watts. If you turn up the voltage to 4.5 on that same 1.5 ohm coil...you're now vaping at 13.5 watts.

See? When the resistance remains constant, when you vary the voltage...you also vary the wattage....and vice versa.

yo419g0tamin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
westland, mi
www.youtube.com
What I said is not wrong. I said "automatically adjusts voltage to meet a specific wattage depending what ohm coil you're using." that's exactly what VW does. Guess what you do when you vary the voltage on your Provari...you also vary the wattage while the resistance stays constant.

My point is people claiming it is better to have VW, I wont follow that hype as VV works fine and it seems simpler to me I guess to know exactly what my device is set at, sorry I thought you were one of these people.

I agree that "Provape designed a consistent, durable, reliable and easy to use safe regulated mod and that was their plan and they still haven't dropped in sales".

However, with DNA20 and Nivel chipped mods coming on to the market, if Provape doesn't continue to evolve, they will get left behind. The same way Microsoft got left behind when Apple and Google climbed up the ranks. A company cannot afford to rest on their laurels in such a young competitive market.

I agree they will be left behing, I hope they don't and realize they have competition and come out with something better once again.

Again... I don't get this thinking. VW IS VV...and VV IS VW. By the laws (Ohm's and Watt's), when the resistance value remains constant, if you vary one, you vary the other. The only thing that changes is the way in which the power is displayed (Volts or Watts).

So... If you have a 1.5 Ohm coil on your Provari, and you're running it at 4.0 volts. You're vaping at 10.66 watts. If you turn up the voltage to 4.5 on that same 1.5 ohm coil...you're now vaping at 13.5 watts.

See? When the resistance remains constant, when you vary the voltage...you also vary the wattage....and vice versa.

See above comment, sorry I thought you followed the VW hype I just don't understand why people claim one is better then another they are the same thing and it is only personal preference.

10 characters ...

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
Does anyone know if a retail store in Moscow that carries the Semovar? I can't seem to give one using my phone d Google....

Sent via Mobile
Жидкость для электронных сигарет. Ð.лектронные сигареты Joye. Заправка для электронных сигарет

I bought my Kayfun here when they were impossible to find. Spent hours with a browser translator but it was fun doing it. Believe it or not Olga is the gals name who will contact you she helped me by invoicing the shipping cause I screwed up and ordered it courier in Moscow.

Last edited:

suspectK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Alabummer
I have a vape-pro that has a function I like a lot. It's called ANS/NEA. I couldn't tell you what that means. ANS is a gradual build upto the power/energy output. NEA goes to the power output immediately. I didn't see this function in the svoemesto. Does it and the provari start out at the output or gradually get there?

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
I have a vape-pro that has a function I like a lot. It's called ANS/NEA. I couldn't tell you what that means. ANS is a gradual build upto the power/energy output. NEA goes to the power output immediately. I didn't see this function in the svoemesto. Does it and the provari start out at the output or gradually get there?

My Gepetto box mod dose something like that It has a preheat mode for cold weather. The Semovar or the Provari dose not do that.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA

Paul.K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
California
Status