Smok Nord

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
Interesting rba by HM (hotcig) but i think it work with nord :) cause hm marvel pods compatible with nord occ.
mae (5.png

Reactions: HigherStateD
Does anyone else have an issue with gurgling and a little spitback/juice in mouth when refilling their Nord Pods?

It’s not HORRIBLE, but I cannot just refill and go. It’s refill (to 90% capacity), blow out extra juice, take a few drags, spit out the juice in my mouth, blow out juice from pod/coil, and then a handful of slow.....slllooowwwww, pulls to get the device to work properly.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
if u like airy, 0.6 else 1.4 (MTL and best for Nic salt).
how long does it last, is totally depend on your juice

Yes, this question is more about personal taste.
I hate the 0.6 coil and use the 1.4.
My ejuice is clear, and not sweet, so I get about 1.5 thru 2 weeks on my coil. Yes, a very long time.

I have 2 NORDS. Never had spitback, etc. I am careful filling, leave a little breathing room in there, and I clean off the contacts every time, and wipe down the pod before I put it back into the slot. I'm just careful with stuff I guess.

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
Reactions: LaZeR

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
Thanks - that goes to https://geek.wish.com - is that better than AliExpress?
Six of one, half a dozen of the other.
I use geek fairly regularly, if you pick up small stuff here and there, and save up the loyalty points, then use the 15% discount with a 30-50% off sale they do once a week or so, you can buy some expensive stuff dirt cheap. Wish customer service has been good to me too. More than once, I had a next to insignificant issue, and merely wrote to inform them, and they refunded the whole price.

LaZeR

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
USA & Canada
... Also, the video linked earlier in this thread about fixing the leak issue by only inserting the pod until the light flashes worked. I’ve notice way less leaking AND it got rid of the whistle problem I was having. ...
I paid little heed to this instruction at first and always just stuck in the pod ("ya whatever"), but oddly enough the entire system does in fact seem to work better when doing so ~ not only wrt leaking but also overall performance.

I think the guy in the video implied this is not in the instructions, but this is stated in the manual: "5. Pod Detection: When the pod is installed, the light will on for one second".

Last edited:

VincentV

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2017
www.vaporl.com
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: Supplier posting outside of their forum - deleted

VincentV

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2017
www.vaporl.com
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: Supplier posting outside of their forum - deleted

LaZeR

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
USA & Canada
yes, off course, We are authorized online store for most brand name electronic cigarettes, providing the very best vaping gears and accessories at a reasonable price for retail customers and wholesaler. ...
Hi @VincentV, do you know if VAPORL has Replacement Pods for the Smok Nord ~ could you post links plz ~ so I can add it to my order? In the most common box there's one pod and two coils.

I can find the Smok Novo replacement pods, and many other brand/model replacement pods, but canNOT find the Smok Nord ones.

Thanks!!

Last edited:

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018

LaZeR

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
USA & Canada
Last edited:

proax9

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
Pomona, NY
Fasttech also has four different choices for Nord coils:
Smok, XFKM, Vapesoon, and an unbranded - all the Ohm choices seem to be available.
Prices staring at $5.59 a five pack.
I just got in some of the XFKM ones - haven't tried them yet though.

@NHXJer Just wondering if you tried the XFKM coils? How do ther compare to the SMOK branded coils?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread