Status
Not open for further replies.

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
Thank you so much Stormy for starting to carry these cartos. I have found these to be the best XL LR carto out there.
The polyfill absorbs juice quickly and I've been able to get 1.6 - 1.8 ml of juice in them. I've yet to receive a dead one. I drip the juice in to fill them -- I know some peeps like to use the syringe or condom methods, but I'm used to dripping the juice to fill and have not tried the syringe method yet and find the condom method too messy. The vapor production is great and they last a long time. I have one that I've been using for over 10 days and it is still working as well as the first day. If the draw starts to tighten, I run a small paper clip through it to clean out the airway. You do need to be careful what type of device you use them on. Check out the description on the site and there is info about what to look for. I use mine for homemade tanks on my V1 ProVari. I usually run them at 3.3 to 3.6 volts without tripping the overcurrent protection. I also use them without a tank when I'm trying out new juices and they are great that way as well. Just be sure to make sure you keep them wet at all times. I have found when using them in a tank that only one hole is needed and that hole does not need to be super large because they wick so very well.
Give them a try and I do not think you will be disappointed. They are one of the few cartos I've used that are always consistent in quality. I can always count on them to perform and perform quite well. horton -- out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread