Status
Not open for further replies.

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
Yep its stuck in hermiston and still sitting there almost 12 hours later.

GRR I wish I would have asked for usps.

Aye gawd you've the patience of a saint dred. Ya gonna wait it out or drive to Hermiston?

By the by... I could have sworn you had a different reply last night from the one I've quoted here today. I had one post from last night in a new thread that is completly gone today. Server move? Interweb Triangle?

Nope I did.. also had a few complete posts and threads poof in the mystery that is the interwebs.

It arrived in Herimston last night a 459 and is still sitting there almost 24 hours later.
If no movement by sunday night TRUST me monday morning I will be on the phone.
I am just affraid they dropped it, some redneck is eating the stuff or they put it in the chemical weapons depot.

If it is not here monday as promised ups is going to get a freaking earful.

I will refuse shipment later than monday due to the warm trucks, and rough handling.
Call and give getsnus a giant piece of mind and have them resend me my order usps.
If by some miracle the order is complete and doing ok, I will inspect the thing for any safety seal damage.

If any TRUST that the order is going in the dumpster and I will dispute the charges on my card.

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
Nope I did.. also had a few complete posts and threads poof in the mystery that is the interwebs.

It arrived in Herimston last night a 459 and is still sitting there almost 24 hours later.
If no movement by sunday night TRUST me monday morning I will be on the phone.
I am just affraid they dropped it, some redneck is eating the stuff or they put it in the chemical weapons depot.

If it is not here monday as promised ups is going to get a freaking earful.

I will refuse shipment later than monday due to the warm trucks, and rough handling.
Call and give getsnus a giant piece of mind and have them resend me my order usps.
If by some miracle the order is complete and doing ok, I will inspect the thing for any safety seal damage.

If any TRUST that the order is going in the dumpster and I will dispute the charges on my card.

If you don't mind I'd like to swear for you.

DAMN IT!

I placed a second order with getsnus on Thursday, under $20 and it was shipped USPS. There is a thread on their forum pissing about UPS delivery. Based on your current experience, I'll certainly be on the phone specifying USPS if I order over $20!

I dont know about other areas of the country but I seriously object to having them deliver it to Hermiston and it going through Hanford area.

If I wanted toxic waste, nerve agents, mustard gas, nuclear waste and increased health issues I would still be smoking 2 packs or more a day.

I do plan on sending a .....y very angry upset feedback on the ups issue. 1.2lbs and 30 bucks is not a good cutoff point.
Heck my orders from my order frenzy was well over 1lbs in a lot of cases.
8 out of 9 orders were received in less than 7 days from order.

G_Jones

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2009
Seattle
I ordered 14 cans of both portions and los to try, scheduled to arrive Monday, a week after I placed my order but I didn't think about the fact they might use UPS and next time I will know to specify. I tried to pick the top faves on the snus forum including Ettan los, Nick & Johnny's, Gote Rape, General Onyx, Claq Qui, etc. No desert flavors yet since I don't like the sweet Camel snus.

I enjoy American dip, but like with cigarettes, it just has too many toxic side effects and I decided to give it up. The idea of a salty slab of snus makes my gums water with anticipation. I may have gone overboard with my first order, but I plan on trying to vape some of the portions as well!

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
Good Morning G
Based on my 1st experience sounds as though your order will serve you well. Variety!! More likely to find some that you really like.

Make sure and let us know which ones ya enjoyed the most. Oh and, also let us know if they ship UPS and languish in a toxic weapons depot or not :D

Ah dreadbull, the inhumanity of it all...

YEP! Dirt is not fibbing it is a well known fact Hermiston Oregon is a Chemical weapons depot, well surrounding the entire town.. It is also somewhat near Hanford nuclear waste depot also... Thank god the majority of the rads and fumes blow toward Id.

OK talked to ups today and they today me most likely tues now for delivery.....(can we say refusal of ORDER!) I will be getting in touch with getsnus and have them refund me my money and I will go with Northerner.

They also (ups) told me the package SHOULD have been transfered to PDX on sat not just sit there.
Also they show no movement and are at a loss to the inactivity.

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
YEP! Dirt is not fibbing it is a well known fact Hermiston Oregon is a Chemical weapons depot, well surrounding the entire town.. It is also somewhat near Hanford nuclear waste depot also... Thank god the majority of the rads and fumes blow toward Id.

OK talked to ups today and they today me most likely tues now for delivery.....(can we say refusal of ORDER!) I will be getting in touch with getsnus and have them refund me my money and I will go with Northerner.

They also (ups) told me the package SHOULD have been transfered to PDX on sat not just sit there.
Also they show no movement and are at a loss to the inactivity.

Oh my.
Of all the rotten turn of events. Nothing for it but to swear on your behalf again..

Double Damn It.

DB, your not completely out are ya? Least ways you've got good vape to get through times like this!

whistlrr

ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2009
Michigan's Knobbywristbone
I have been moving slowly through my snus (mainly because I use so many different NRT options that I'm not using up any one hing too fast, some of my NRT options are kind of self designed made up ones so I have more than most people even to choose from)

I've been able in the approximately 2 months to finish off one can of loose general (made into homemade portions with teabags and a homemade syringe icetool), one can of general original, and I'm very near finishing at about the same time with general white, general white mini and one just general mini.

I've tested out and sampled the US Camel frosted and mellow (they pretty much stink), a couple flavored catch dry mini (eucalypus, licorice), general mini mint and general wintergreen and already I know I really don't favor the flavored ones (especially the mint ones, licorice so far is probably the best of those to me), I really favor just plain unflavored/tobacco flavored snus.

I have other cans I've not opened and tried at all yet (I really need to use up all this stuff I've mentioned that's already been opened first) but I'm really looking forward to trying out some of the other just basic snuff flavors, like Ettan and some others.

The next time I order anything from anyone I am going to try to watch for this Hermiston Oregon problem and if anything I order ever goes through there, that is very disturbing. Does anyone live in Hermiston Oregon? Maybe I should try to look this up online and find out more about it.

Why would they even have a UPS stop in a place like that?
Seems to me that makes about as much sense as having a bakery in the middle of a landfill

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
I have been moving slowly through my snus (mainly because I use so many different NRT options that I'm not using up any one hing too fast, some of my NRT options are kind of self designed made up ones so I have more than most people even to choose from)

I've been able in the approximately 2 months to finish off one can of loose general (made into homemade portions with teabags and a homemade syringe icetool), one can of general original, and I'm very near finishing at about the same time with general white, general white mini and one just general mini.

I've tested out and sampled the US Camel frosted and mellow (they pretty much stink), a couple flavored catch dry mini (eucalypus, licorice), general mini mint and general wintergreen and already I know I really don't favor the flavored ones (especially the mint ones, licorice so far is probably the best of those to me), I really favor just plain unflavored/tobacco flavored snus.

I have other cans I've not opened and tried at all yet (I really need to use up all this stuff I've mentioned that's already been opened first) but I'm really looking forward to trying out some of the other just basic snuff flavors, like Ettan and some others.

The next time I order anything from anyone I am going to try to watch for this Hermiston Oregon problem and if anything I order ever goes through there, that is very disturbing. Does anyone live in Hermiston Oregon? Maybe I should try to look this up online and find out more about it.

Why would they even have a UPS stop in a place like that?
Seems to me that makes about as much sense as having a bakery in the middle of a landfill

They gotta have UPS there! Chemical Depot, Prison, a Wal-Mart and 14 to 15K population. C'mon! :D

whistlrr

ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2009
Michigan's Knobbywristbone
They gotta have UPS there! Chemical Depot, Prison, a Wal-Mart and 14 to 15K population. C'mon! :D

Yes, I can clearly see now that if your town has a Wal-mart and a prison, it only stands to reason naturally you'd also have a chemical depot, thank you for clearing that up ;)

I wonder now if Jackson Michigan (primarily known for Jackson Prison), also has one of these hidden extra treats.. afterall, they probably already have a Wal-mart too 8-o

(OlderThanDirt I'm just teasing with you .. truthfully I'm trying to ease myself out of the fact I only just realized after-the-fact that both "Hermiston" and you are both located in Oregon.. didn't really mean to step on your Oregonian toes there, especially after you've listened so nicely in another thread to my Michigan geography lesson) :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread