Snus recommendations for flavor and nic sought

Status
Not open for further replies.

G_Jones

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2009
Seattle
Good Morning G
Based on my 1st experience sounds as though your order will serve you well. Variety!! More likely to find some that you really like.

Make sure and let us know which ones ya enjoyed the most. Oh and, also let us know if they ship UPS and languish in a toxic weapons depot or not :D

Ah dreadbull, the inhumanity of it all...

68 hours after my UPS packaged scanned in to the depot 4 miles from my place, the truck rolled up at 6:57 PM. Amazingly, the package was intact.

I tore it open and prismastered a huge log of Ettan los. I was hit with the intense earthy flavor. Leafy, musky even, nice. I could certainly taste the salt issue for noobs, but it wasn't as distracting as I expected. I did not pack the pris that well, but for a first try, it was pretty tasty. Seemed like it would go well with some Maker's Mark.

I had to head out, so I took a portion of Goteborg Rape and that was very different, also very tasty. I take it the intense lemon-tea flavor is the bergamot I've read so much about. Hey, this is pretty good stuff, strong, unusual. Tasted good along with a cup of coffee.

Later on I tried a more reasonable and better baked pris of Skruf Stark. Tasted somewhat like the Ettan to me but even more earthy and less...malty? Also very delicious.

I bottom-lipped a dip of the Offroad Wintergreen Long Cut. Ghetto, I know, but it was too inexpensive not to try some. I am almost embarrassed to say that I enjoyed it. A little minty for wintergreen, but the tobacco flavor sat nicely underneath. Despite what I'd read, I found it a pretty passable substitute for American style chewing tobacco. It did taste far less toxic.

Finally ended up with more Ettan's. I am eager to try out all my other flavors, including the free can of Oden's los they tossed in as a freebie from Getsnus. For the sake of freshness, I expect it would be a bad idea to open everything at once. Unlike vaping where it is possible to hop from flavor to flavor after a few drops, this requires more patience. I also believe after enjoying the flavors, that one might easily end up with snus-breath, so I may exercise some rare discretion in when to put snus to use.

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
Morning GJ
Man, between what I see from both you and dredbull UPS seems to really be dropping the ball! Geesh!

Sounds as though your having fun exploring the world of snus. I surely am. Already determined that Sterk and Ekstra Sterk is way too much for me. Completely American palate here as the sweeter stuff is what works.

isande set me up with a shopping list of sorts, Hi isande, and I just put in order with Northerner, free shipping all this week!

Cranberry, pomegranate, macchiato and whiskey. Flavor, gimme flavor and make it sweet and mellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread