space have we been there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'm afraid I told the conspiracy theorist I married I would not out him until he proved in Fact that the second coming was near, and he could shine his shine upon the world......

Oops. I'm either married to Jesus or a lunatic but that's not even ONE degree of separation, let alone seven.

Anna

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Geoengineering They are spraying the sky. They have been for years.
:facepalm:
I actually had this discussion with a guy a philosophy club a few weeks ago. He appeared to be serious. Not sure if you are or not. Chemtrails are one of those conspiracy theories so outlandish that you never know if people are joking or not.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
:facepalm:
I actually had this discussion with a guy a philosophy club a few weeks ago. He appeared to be serious. Not sure if you are or not. Chemtrails are one of those conspiracy theories so outlandish that you never know if people are joking or not.
Either way, suppose I am serious...could either of us definitively prove our point with first hand, facts?

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA

mac-nutty

Moved On
Mar 2, 2019
pub
;)
this is all getting to much for me

•nasa fake

•the moon and Saturn are beaming frequencies at us to keep us blinded and dumbed down

•the world is run by a alien race that use cloaking tech to make them look human but they are really ancient race of reptiles drinking our blood and eating our baby's :eek:

•these aliens are geo engineering the world to make it more suitable for their species, to kill us off
or the gov is doing it to hide a dead sun or other planet??

my god, this is all to much for one night :D

best sci'fi if ever watched/read ;)

Last edited:

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.

mac-nutty

Moved On
Mar 2, 2019
pub
Wullie Shagsper ( indeed one of his recorded signatures ) had it that "there are more things in Heav'n and Earth than ever we dreamed of in our philosophy" ... but here's an Oxford Professor -

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6965747/Aliens-interbreeding-humans-create-hybrid-species-save-planet-lecturer-claims.html

Right enough this was published yesterday in a paper known colloquially in Scotland as the "Daily Fail!"
12777622-6965747-image-a-46_1556325209254.jpg

Reactions: ENAUD

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
;)
this is all getting to much for me

•nasa fake

•the moon and Saturn are beaming frequencies at us to keep us blinded and dumbed down

•the world is run by a alien race that use cloaking tech to make them look human but they are really ancient race of reptiles drinking our blood and eating our baby's :eek:

•these aliens are geo engineering the world to make it more suitable for their species, to kill us off
or the gov is doing it to hide a dead sun or other planet??

my god, this is all to much for one night :D

best sci'fi if ever watched/read ;)
Another fun "fact". The lizard shape shifters, who are the elites, are actually hybrid genetically blended mix of their and our dna, are here to rule and control us humans as a slave race. The tactics have changed over the millennia on how they control the slaves, but we are all nonetheless slaves. Today we are willing slaves controlled via fiat currencies which they constantly devalue to increase their wealth, it's the GOLD that they really want.

These shape shifter lizard race feeds off of negative human emotions, thereby they need to keep us in a constant state of division, easily enough to accomplish with the media, public education to indoctrinate the us versus them mentality ( sports), and the war machine, war makes them stronger.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I neither disbelieve in aliens nor believe in them. I mean, I don't even have an abduction story let alone actual facts.

I will say, if I get abducted I will not join support groups and make my life about my abduction, I will just attempt to forget. It sounds unpleasant to me.

Anna

mac-nutty

Moved On
Mar 2, 2019
pub
Last edited:

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
  • Love
Reactions: mac-nutty

Vape Muppet

Apr 12, 2019
UK
I'm very sceptical. All the shape shifting lizard stuff got started by David Icke. I mean nice guy and all but footballer and sport's commentator to wild conspiracy theorist overnight is a bit of a stretch. But then he took to wearing turquoise shell suits and calling himself the son of God... never a good move. Nevertheless his books are a fun read. :D

I'm actually more worried about all the alien tech that nobody talks about. You know those Ceti Eels that Khan uses in Star Trek II? That's based on reality... Rigellian space slugs found in the Roswell crash. The CIA breed them in labs and use them to mind control folks.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I personally think that people who call themselves the "Son of God" in a non ironic way and also like, not "I am the son of God because we all are" (I think that is called religious).

Well they should be put to the test. A judicious flogging while staggering down the street being jeered at then strung up. I bet if that was on offer they would change their tune fast.

LOL... Too much? Well, I am the daughter of Hera, and she's a vengeful (censored.) LOL she really was.

LOL I think I'm actually more of a Hestia type.

Also, like some of the older gods, you don't want to IMBUE them with God like powers and then make them sort of human in their way of INTERACTING with stuff, YOU KNOW? It's a bad move. Those cultures are DEAD. I'm just saying.

Anna

Reactions: kas122461
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread