The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

space have we been there?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mac-nutty, Apr 27, 2019.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. ENAUD

ENAUD falling, falling, down the rabbit hole... Verified Member ECF Veteran

Ever wonder where that anger comes from?

• Like Like x 2
  2. mac-nutty

mac-nutty Moved On

Mar 2, 2019
    pub
    :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Vape Muppet

Vape Muppet Super Member

Apr 12, 2019
    UK
    Yeah. I think she meant Hecate. :D

• Like Like x 2
  4. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    I totes know where it was coming from dude, Zeus was like making sexual congress with everything including animals. I would not be best pleased either.

However, l wouldn't have taken it out on HIS GIRLFRIENDS. It's a bit unfair to smite someone or turn them into a swan (that IIRC Zeus makes congress with anyway, I forget.) But like, if not just A GOD but the GOD of all GODS wants to "do you'" as my son would put it, I don't think saying no is like a viable option.

I know all about this lot, and yea, I miss my virgin days. Something happens intelligence wise when you rend your hymen and you get really, really dumb. For me it took about 10 years to recover from and I still occasionally have episode. I even write a poem about Hestia and I would find it it belongs on this thread if it belongs ANYPLACE but this is my last round of alerts, I gotta leave. Soon.

Anna

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  5. mac-nutty

mac-nutty Moved On

Mar 2, 2019
    pub
    post it up when you return Anna :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. mac-nutty

mac-nutty Moved On

Mar 2, 2019
    pub
    whatttt?

got my tin foil hat on now

if that noise in the first video was decoded i guarantee it would sound similar to this

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Falconeer

Falconeer Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg
    Dae need tellin' that mate ... some o' us are labourin' mightliy in the SNP Hub in Hawick and we're pals wi' Gail Hendry, Alex's sister an' the Wee Ginger Dug.... an' trust me it's an uphill fecht!

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  8. Falconeer

Supporting member
    Maybe worth looking at my Lady of Athens - Pallas Athene, she'd a lot to forgive, she messed it up big style by accidentally killing Her best friend, got raped, yet became the patron of practical handskills, watched over the roads, loved medicinal arts and reason...

• Like Like x 3
  9. stols001

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    Can't find it, it's in my extra special filing cabinets of stuff I don't have except in paper form which includes like, my naturalization certificate. How is it that I can find my magic 8 ball but not THAT. Ugh, I also found some old suicide notes which I deleted because a) they're super lame. To be fair, I have yet to come across an elegant suicide note in all my decades of life. I deleted them because I was like, "OKAY melodrama girl, no THANKS." That and I would hate for my family to poke through my computer and think an accidental death was a suicide. That would suck.

Good times. I found snus in Bisebee I'm gonna live dangerous and just hope my snus order gets her fast, because well, I'm having a hard time with the 8 minutes to WALMART.

Anna

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  10. Falconeer

Supporting member
    There are days when the triumph is simply getting through the day. Difficult though it can be the secret really really is to avoid excessive thought ... this I swear!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  11. stols001

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    I kind of think that may be the key to life, autopilot. I'm about to put myself into it and I know I will just be THRILLED to return to do my medbox. LOL.

I'm waiting for the next dose of Advil to kick in. I have a feeling I will feel a lot better, like, tomorrow.

Anna

• Love Love x 1
  12. Falconeer

Supporting member
    You'll get there . it just takes one step at a time!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  13. mac-nutty

mac-nutty Moved On

Mar 2, 2019
    pub
    a wee bit michio kaku to end the #tinfoilhat day#2

• Like Like x 3
  14. mac-nutty

mac-nutty Moved On

Mar 2, 2019
    pub
    has anyone got any good bazaar YouTube video links like in the others posted? space or other I'm not fussed
    I can see this being a nightly my thing now lol

• Like Like x 1
  15. mac-nutty

mac-nutty Moved On

Mar 2, 2019
    pub
    and.....tonight's bed time documentary is

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. kas122461

kas122461 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    I also have been watching a lot of this stuff on the tube also, there is a ton of it there. Some of them are claiming that the reason we can not get above a certain height, is because of the firmament. If that is true then all the things NASA has done, and all the astronomers and scientist involved have all been lying. :?:

KAS

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. stols001

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    Well they have pretty good photoshop skills, then.

I don't see why we couldn't get above the firmament, but I'm also not watching YouTube videos on the subject.

I watch YouTube for practical information like "How to fix a broken inskinerator" (and it's not FUN you have to shove your HAND in there and other stuff) but not opinions on whether space travel is real. It sort of strikes me as the YouTube equivalent on buying batteries from ebay. Frankly.

Anna

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Jebbn

Jebbn Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2018
    Australia
    The ancients believed in the firmament as a solid, incorruptible, material object.
    Go home ancients, you're drunk.

• Like Like x 2
  19. kas122461

kas122461 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    This is one of the clips I saw on the subject, where the rocket just stops. :?:

KAS

• Like Like x 1
  20. stols001

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    Rocks get through the firmament so I don't see why we can't.

Unless meteors are government propaganda.

Anna

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2