space have we been there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Hola Flat Earthers and Seekers of the Conspiracy.

I am waking up (slowly) from like, getting to bed REALLY late. I had a ton of cleaning to do because when I am sick, I become what my mom used to call my messiness "the house ...." (LOL she was using the archaic meaning, she said, although EVERY time I pointed that out she like, refused to stop. I think she knew.)

So yea, like that. Only I have access to things like coffee makers without findable baskets and whatnot so it was a lot worse. I even mopped. I should make me mop more often because I seemed to care a LOT more about keeping the tile clean by not spilling coffee this morning.

I just wanted to let y'all know that I can dematerialize objects. It takes a lot of skill, and a very special kind of paying attention, but I can do it pretty well.

Fortunately (I hope the husband gets here soon) he can re-materialize them. I lost my Verizon Jetpack and I am pulling out my hair because I can use my phone for my normal computer but not my work computer. Oh well. Even if I don't get them all done and wind up on the "open my note wall of shame" I appear to be otherwise well liked by my new team of docs and staff in general (even "evil" doc had to say I was okay, if only because like, everyone else was) so if I'm not perfect well I'm not.

Busiest week yet at work (including at Sierra Vista). Those docs can really get going. Heh.

Anna

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Here is another weird one I have seen all over the tube lately, one of the ones with Star Wars I actually remember. The one where C3PO did not have one silver leg, I remember him being all golden color. Now they say he always had one silver leg. :?:

There is a bunch of these there, I just picked one of them to post. :|

KAS

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
safe distance from a black hole
Here is another weird one I have seen all over the tube lately, one of the ones with Star Wars I actually remember. The one where C3PO did not have one silver leg, I remember him being all golden color. Now they say he always had one silver leg. :?:

There is a bunch of these there, I just picked one of them to post. :|

KAS

The fact he had a silver leg bugged me when I was a kid. It was like looking at a shiny new white car with one front fender that was matt black. Everytime I saw art work or promotional stuff for Star Wars that had c3po on it my eye was drawn to the silver.
What was weird for me was years later to see c3p0 merch where he had a gold leg.
Im not a SW fan at all btw, but I was at the right age when it hit.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
The fact he had a silver leg bugged me when I was a kid. It was like looking at a shiny new white car with one front fender that was matt black. Everytime I saw art work or promotional stuff for Star Wars that had c3po on it my eye was drawn to the silver.
What was weird for me was years later to see c3p0 merch where he had a gold leg.
Im not a SW fan at all btw, but I was at the right age when it hit.

I liked the movies, but was not a huge fan. I did see it in the theater when it came out, and he had a gold leg. I did not realize any of this, until I saw one of these clips that it has always been sliver. That is not the way I remember it, it is really weird. When I posted this clip I did not realize how long this clip was, I am watching it and this guy does make some good points. :|

KAS

Edit : I guess there is really very little interest here in these subjects, so I am done.

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
To be fair, anything that has been filmed could actually be TOTALLY true, or absolutely MANUFACTURED.

We may actually have problems of FAR larger or FAR less magnitude than space.

Like: Can I only trust the things I have actually experienced and sometimes not even THEN?????????????

Anna

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
I liked the movies, but was not a huge fan. I did see it in the theater when it came out, and he had a gold leg. I did not realize any of this, until I saw one of these clips that it has always been sliver. That is not the way I remember it, it is really weird. When I posted this clip I did not realize how long this clip was, I am watching it and this guy does make some good points. :|

KAS
Im (edit: was) involved in monitoring and adjudicating in a particular industry. Often in an inquiry where there are several witnesses the details of an event are recalled differently by different individuals and different individuals recall different details that others miss. Its not rare at all. That I recall the silver leg and you dont doesnt surprise me or seem out of the ordinary, Im sure if we were quizzed on other details of the movie we would both recall different details.

Last edited:

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville

KAS

Edit : I guess there is really very little interest here in these subjects, so I am done.
I have been interested in the Mandela effect for years. One interesting video I watched, the artist claimed that when Christ returns and takes away the believers, that the earth and sky will all be destroyed, even time itself will be done away with. Such a cataclysmic event as the destruction of time itself would undoubtedly send powerful ripples into the past, and they would become stronger and stronger and more frequent as this event draws nearer. like waves in a pond when an object strikes the water. The closer to the strike event, the closer and stronger those waves are, and they dissipate with distance and time from that moment of impact. Interesting theory, as if there are multi dimensions, this type of event could also cause confusing crossovers between timelines. This could be what was refered to when it was claimed that in the end times, the deception will be so great, that even the very elect might be deceived...

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
To be fair, anything that has been filmed could actually be TOTALLY true, or absolutely MANUFACTURED.

We may actually have problems of FAR larger or FAR less magnitude than space.

Like: Can I only trust the things I have actually experienced and sometimes not even THEN?????????????

Anna
I trust in today...yesterday is gone...and there is nothing I can do about tomorrow.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
I have been interested in the Mandela effect for years. One interesting video I watched, the artist claimed that when Christ returns and takes away the believers, that the earth and sky will all be destroyed, even time itself will be done away with. Such a cataclysmic event as the destruction of time itself would undoubtedly send powerful ripples into the past, and they would become stronger and stronger and more frequent as this event draws nearer. like waves in a pond when an object strikes the water. The closer to the strike event, the closer and stronger those waves are, and they dissipate with distance and time from that moment of impact. Interesting theory, as if there are multi dimensions, this type of event could also cause confusing crossovers between timelines. This could be what was refered to when it was claimed that in the end times, the deception will be so great, that even the very elect might be deceived...

Interesting, sent me to the Duck Duck Go.

Jebbn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2018
d-love-to-go-back-in-time-and-blow-peoples-29713655.png

• Winner
Reactions: mac-nutty

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
hi @stols001 @CMD-Ky @ENAUD + @All
found any good videos?

Nope, I've been spending all my time trying to find that curve in the earth that makes the Earth round rather than flat. Every where I go, there is just more flat land ahead of me. It is truly an enigma.

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Im (edit: was) involved in monitoring and adjudicating in a particular industry. Often in an inquiry where there are several witnesses the details of an event are recalled differently by different individuals and different individuals recall different details that others miss. Its not rare at all. That I recall the silver leg and you dont doesnt surprise me or seem out of the ordinary, Im sure if we were quizzed on other details of the movie we would both recall different details.

It has been said that no one lies like an eyewitness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread