Status of KBV store and ordering

Status
Not open for further replies.

yssiM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2010
MO USA
Man my juice wasn't orginally due until Monday but I got a nice supprise in the mail today. I've only tried the GBC and let me say, it makes me miss St. Louis, spot on guys this is awesome!!!!:D

Thanks Bob and Missy for all the sacrifices you make to bring this your awesome juices everyone! :toast:

Well thank you Blackbird! We are thrilled that you ♥ it! If you have a walmart near by most of them carry Paula Deans GBC. But it is expensive o0.

Scottinboca

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
Planet Vapton
Here's my current KBV collection.
KBV collection.jpg

We're taking, (and processing) orders at a record pace, we went the last 10 days at a 24-48 hour turn around. We will have completed all orders up to 9:30a.m. this morning by the time we quit today, but have taken quite a few since then. We will do our best to stay with the 24/7 opening, but the possibility exists we may go beyond this turn around. Rest assured we are working tirelessly to make this happen :)

Regarding 4OZ bottles: if you want 4 ounces of something email or PM Missy or myself and we'll have you order 4 ounces and give you a 10% discount code and mix it in a 120ML bottle.

Inventory has been somewhat updated, but we'll start a more complete store stocking shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread