Status of KBV store and ordering

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want 4OZ contact me and I'll have you order 4-1 ounce and give you a 10% off code until we figure it out. Right now I got my hands full integrating this other processor. I have it ready but I need someone with more experience to check the settings on the AVS and Chase is going to call me in an hour. He uses this processor so he knows exactly which ones so we should be up in a few hours.

I ordered 3 30 ml bottles of Root Beer Barrels before I even tried it. That's trust! My all day vape I get from them is Juicy Fruit. I always run out!
We only sent out about 40 "Bait A" samples of it but the feedback came back outstanding on it which is why we started offering it. I'm not a root beer vape type person, but the people that purchase it say it's the best rootbeer of any vendor out there.

Thanks for the order and have a terrific weekend!

Morfeeus

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Blue Springs, MO
I swear sometimes it tastes like root beer and other times it tastes like black licorice. Either way, I really am enjoying it and will be one that I will def re-order often!!

We only sent out about 40 "Bait A" samples of it but the feedback came back outstanding on it which is why we started offering it. I'm not a root beer vape type person, but the people that purchase it say it's the best rootbeer of any vendor out there.

Thanks for the order and have a terrific weekend!

Just got my third order in with you guys! Trying some diffrent stuff this time, OMG, Candy Bar and Arnie Palmer, however I will be restocking my GBC soon!
Thanks for the orders :)

We had to close the store today to ensure all orders placed would ship this week and do inventory. We will probably adopt, for the most part, a schedule that causes us to close Thursday mornings and reopen Friday afternoons. I don't think that will cause anyone too much inconvenience and will allow us to inventory regularly and minimize shipping delays of any kind.

Aubie80

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2011
Phoenix, Arizona
Aubie80 It definitely is! Awesome people also, which just makes it that much better!
From what I've read throughout the pages on KBV forum it certainly seems this way! I put my order in just a bit ago, now its time to wait to try and I'll get back to everyone with my experience.

Hi Guys

We closed the store until Tuesday evening. Our employee who packs and ships for us is going to the Hospital for heart tests Weds, she has no family in state, nor is familiar with St. Louis, so Missy will take her and we will not process orders. We didn't want any orders already placed to wait until Thurs to ship. Despite the fact that we advertise we're running on a 96 hour tun around we get uncomfortable going being 48 and it rarely happens.

We're sorry for an inconvenience this caused and it wasn't decided until this weekend or we would have given advance notification. Our employee is like family to us and is scared and Missy wishes to be there for her.

During the next 2 months I will be sorting out the issues with my back and will be having surgery at some point. We will give advance notice through the forums and newsletters forewarning any possible closures or delays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread