Not open for further replies.

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
Hi Guys

We closed the store until Tuesday evening. Our employee who packs and ships for us is going to the Hospital for heart tests Weds, she has no family in state, nor is familiar with St. Louis, so Missy will take her and we will not process orders. We didn't want any orders already placed to wait until Thurs to ship. Despite the fact that we advertise we're running on a 96 hour tun around we get uncomfortable going being 48 and it rarely happens.

We're sorry for an inconvenience this caused and it wasn't decided until this weekend or we would have given advance notification. Our employee is like family to us and is scared and Missy wishes to be there for her.

During the next 2 months I will be sorting out the issues with my back and will be having surgery at some point. We will give advance notice through the forums and newsletters forewarning any possible closures or delays.
Of course I procrastinated all weekend and am very low on all my juices now i gotta wait til tuesday night? :shock: Guess I'll have to be vaping my backups for a few days :( O well, like they say absence makes the heart grow fonder. Maybe it's the same with da joose. :wub:
Hope everything turns out OK at the doctor's.:)

I just stopped by to send my prayers. I hope all goes well at the Doc.
They went fine and thank you :) Tara wanted to work today despite the restrictions, I put the nix on that and we'll open again this afternoon and begin processing orders in the morning. Thanks!

Scottinboca

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
Planet Vapton
Thank God! That's the best news I've heard so far today. Now zbasspro, we got to get you back fixed. You need a Mr. Miyagi rub to get it back in order.
mrmiyagi.jpg

They went fine and thank you :) Tara wanted to work today despite the restrictions, I put the nix on that and we'll open again this afternoon and begin processing orders in the morning. Thanks!

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
Hey had a question about my order. I ordered on March 8th and never received an email stating it was shipped. :confused: Usually my order is shipped next day, so I just wanted to make sure it didn't get lost or misplaced or something. I know you guys have been having some issues with your employee being ill so I figured maybe your just super busy a little behind . Which if that's all it is no problem and I hope she's doing well. I'm perfectly fine with waiting. I just wanted to make sure that's what it is and it didn't get lost in the mix or something. Hope everything's ok. :)

My order #5098 under Donald hammond. Thanks. Again I'm not complaining one bit, just wanted to double check and make sure everything is OK. Thanks ;)

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
Shipped on 9th and I sent you tracking. Looks like you got it and I should have looked at all PMs before responding to the 1st one :facepalm:
Yep got it hours after I sent this message in fact. :thumbs: Super fast shipping as always. Figured it must have just been an issue with my email or something. Thanks again. :)

We're contemplating closing the store for 24 hours to close the gap on shipping and inventory/stock the store. We've been fighting to get within 100 orders behind and are making a lot of progress today. If the progress continues We'll insert more inventory to the depleted looking store. We don't want to bury ourselves too bad and are currently running at about 3 business days or a 72 hour turn around. Another day like today barring heavy ordering and we may be at 24-48 hours by Thurs.

And WHEN Mr Be-Oh-Be is the Caramel Capp gonna be in stock huh? Here I had a craving for my first KBV love and out of stock (sigh) - just my luck!

LOL - just giving you grief! I will check back later in the week.

I actually haven't been happy with an ingredient in it. IDK if it's my buds or if something changed, I'll drop you a bottle in the mail and you tell me. We may end up redesigning it if they changed a flavoring. You got me vaping the 555 now, that's some good stuff! :)

ChrisKY

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2010
I actually haven't been happy with an ingredient in it. IDK if it's my buds or if something changed, I'll drop you a bottle in the mail and you tell me. We may end up redesigning it if they changed a flavoring. You got me vaping the 555 now, that's some good stuff! :)

I was just teasing you, but now i am worried! When you first opened you had me at Carmel Cappuccino. I may vape others and like most have my moments, but that one is always in the stable along with my nutty uncle ky.

Sent from my MID1125 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread