Electrodave

LPV
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2015
Denver, CO
www.electrostring.com
Yes I have. Very nice tanks, worth the wait...but not communicating with your customers is a big no-no for a business. Especially one that is begging for Facebook "likes" on their homepage.

I love their products, but I would never recommend them to anyone unless they started showing that they care about every order.

Reactions: Racehorse

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
I got the phone# from their web site and called yesterday, and I didn't get into a real conversation with the person on the other end, but he said he will get my order right out. So will see what happens. So, you might call and talk to someone. There must be something going on there. He was a good vendor, I would hate to see them having problems.

Reactions: Racehorse

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Finally, a shipping notice in my inbox this morning, 8 days after ordering. Whatever is going on at IBT can't be good, and I'm hoping that soon they turn things around. I hate to see a good vendor, with a good product, at a good price, go away. I do wish OCD would come here with an explanation. If there is a problem that is being addressed, I'm sure most people would understand, and be supportive.

10x sugar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
OC, NJ
Finally, a shipping notice in my inbox this morning, 8 days after ordering. Whatever is going on at IBT can't be good, and I'm hoping that soon they turn things around. I hate to see a good vendor, with a good product, at a good price, go away. I do wish OCD would come here with an explanation. If there is a problem that is being addressed, I'm sure most people would understand, and be supportive.

I completely agree with your statement @oplholik!

I am a huge fan and supporter of Mom and Pops in any industry. It's a pleasure to get to know, and to do business with these types of companies, IBTanked is no exception.

That said, understanding that you really are dealing with Mom and Pop, and possible offspring, when they are able to pitch in, means that when there is a bump, or a sinkhole in the road, their CS and therefore their business, can take a backseat to real life for a spell. That's understandable!

Here's hoping that whatever is going on is not too serious, and that "business as usual" happens quickly.

Sugar

sake1bs

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2015
nyc
Just an update on order.. ordered 4 ibtanks for erlkonigin took a bit to finally come.. first tank went on fine on first erlonigin.. setting up second erl and cracked the glass installing.. thought i was being rough so tried the second tank i got to screwing on the top and it didn't fit and i tried to back it out and the second one cracked...

So on to the third and just matched up the top piece to the erl and seems these tanks that are breaking are just built too small so just a heads up be careful installing.. i sent en email just awaiting a response to see if the bad batch is just me or if anyone else has had this problem also, with these most recent erl tubes

Reactions: Foggy Road
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread