Status
Not open for further replies.

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ
We had 3inches of snow and the governor declared State of Emergency LOL. You would have laughed your .... off trust me.

I remember that.

atlanta-like-walking-dead-over-3-inches-of-snow.jpeg

snow2.jpg

:lol:

bholcomb22

Verified Member
May 13, 2014
Denver, CO
I remember that.

atlanta-like-walking-dead-over-3-inches-of-snow.jpeg

snow2.jpg

:lol:

hahaha yup. Snowpaclypse was ridiculous last year... My normally 25 minute commute took me 6 HOURS!!!! A lot of my colleagues had to ditch their cars and walk back to the office to stay for the night. (and they released us at noon). It was ridiculous. Luckily for me I bought an awd car the month before.

Kinggrond

Feb 17, 2013
Romania
The one on the right doesn't look too bad to me but I am sure that capacity is compromised in this configuration and 5ml is probably as low as I would want to go with personally.

Same here, the only one I like so far is the one on the right, dunno why but I don't fancy the bulbous/pregnant-ish look of the 2 on the middle and left side.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan of the Kayfuns (just look at my avatar) but I'm also considering the looks of something I'm holding in my hand for the most part of the day.

I really hope they don't end up selling this only as a kit (including the knocked-up versions) as they would probably end up in my drawer, while I'd be using only the regular one on the right side. So 2/3 of the money spent would be money wasted.

Let's see the options and then I'll maybe consider cheating on my trusty Kay Lite/Kay lite+ that I already own...:)

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ
haha ya that covers it pretty well. Friend of mine had a 10mile ride home which took him 8 hrs lol. Once there is a single flurry of snow people empty the grocery stores and go in panic mode in the South. It's beyond insane.

hahaha yup. Snowpaclypse was ridiculous last year... My normally 25 minute commute took me 6 HOURS!!!! A lot of my colleagues had to ditch their cars and walk back to the office to stay for the night. (and they released us at noon). It was ridiculous. Luckily for me I bought an awd car the month before.

The horror stories were all over the news. Someone gave birth in that traffic!

To be fair, you guys don't live in a snow belt so your states/cities aren't prepared like use northern folks. And most of us have all season or winter tires and awd or 4x4.

It was still pretty funny :p

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
2ufrejl.jpg

MATERIALS
The kayfun V4 is made from 1.4404 (X2CrNiMo17-12-2), AISI 316L, (V4A) stainless steel. This is an extremely high quality steel, normally used for medical purposes and dental technology.

FEATURES
-Liquid Control
-Filling through the topcap
-Airflow Control
-Adjustable 510 connector
-Exchangeable connectors (i.e. 510 – 22mm, 510 – 23mm, P3 connector, SM connector, etc.)
-Any time access to the coil
-Exchangeable tanks (glass, polycarbonate, steel)

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
391941d1416872437-svo-mesto-kayfun-4-sale-day-poster.jpg

Subject: Sale Date
Date: November 24, 2014 at 2:26:58 PM EST
To: "Qorax" <xxx@xxx>
Cc: "Eugen Epp" <xxx@xxx>

Hello Qorax,

The Kayfun V4 will be available from December 6th onwards. I see that you are already in touch with InTaste, they will let you know the exact time. Linked below is our ARs, you can ask your ECF friends to find a nearby vendor here:

SvoëMesto | Merchant list

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/ Best regards,

Florian Töller
Director of Marketing/ Account Management
SMtec GmbH
Hauptniederlassung:
Peter-Panzer-Straße 41a
D-48351 Everswinkel

Attachments

• Sale Day Poster.jpg
    Sale Day Poster.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 2,808
Last edited:

DonnyX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
Spotswood, New Jersey, United States
Subject: Sale Date
Date: November 24, 2014 at 2:26:58 PM EST
To: "Qorax" <xxx@xxx>
Cc: "Eugen Epp" <xxx@xxx>

Hello Qorax,

The Kayfun V4 will be available from December 6th onwards. I see that you are already in touch with InTaste, they will let you know the exact time. Linked below is our ARs, you can ask your ECF friends to find a nearby vendor here:

SvoëMesto | Merchant list

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/ Best regards,

Florian Töller
Director of Marketing/ Account Management
SMtec GmbH
Hauptniederlassung:
Peter-Panzer-Straße 41a
D-48351 Everswinkel

Looks like the closest merchant to me is Ecodumas
625.4 km
Zaibo g.6
Kaunas, 48286

Hmmmmmm [emoji20]

dravell

Jul 29, 2014
United States
Looks to have almost identical juice control as the Aqua 2, i assume thats what they meant by "only 1 feature same as another brand because we didnt know at the time"

Other than that the bulbous look actually doesnt bother me much. Ill wait to see what people are actually saying about it and make a decision. It looks like they stuck with a teeny tiny vertical post airhole which is probably going to be the deciding factor for me. <1.5mm just isnt big enough for how I vape.

nasca

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
USA
so far, I'm conflicted about this release. I'll have to wait for a solid reviewer to give their verdict.

the SM4 looks like the most badass and complete RTA available with all the features and possibilities, but it's aesthetically unappealing and probably weighs as much as a brick. I prefer my devices to be small and pocketable since that's their primary role for me. If I'm at home, I drip -- but when I'm at work or away from the house, I use a tank. But then again, there will be a massive selection of aftermarket parts eventually for this device, so a more suitable configuration is a possibility.

I'm leaning toward 'pass' on this one, but it still has my attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread