Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Km3 Wick.jpg

woita

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Ohio
my HHV order arrived today - been "steeping" for 10 days in transit since it made a little detour via Madrid.

Of course I couldn't wait any longer and just had to try it.
Wow, already I'm blown away. Dragon's Fire was an instant hit, even before I vaped it I loved the smell and just knew that this is for me.

Legend took me some time, but now I'm all over that too. I just vaped it after dinner and it's incredible how well it tastes (and makes the room smell).
Thanks guys for giving me the final push and try that stuff (in my KM3 off course! :) )

(Time to take it to the HHV thread, I know :) )

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
my HHV order arrived today - been "steeping" for 10 days in transit since it made a little detour via Madrid.

Of course I couldn't wait any longer and just had to try it.
Wow, already I'm blown away. Dragon's Fire was an instant hit, even before I vaped it I loved the smell and just knew that this is for me.

Legend took me some time, but now I'm all over that too. I just vaped it after dinner and it's incredible how well it tastes (and makes the room smell).
Thanks guys for giving me the final push and try that stuff (in my KM3 off course! :) )

(Time to take it to the HHV thread, I know :) )
My apologies to Bronze for being off topic but I'm sure he'll reiterate what I'm saying . While HHV is great from the mailbox it gets a lot better with age , you should at least air it out with caps off for 24 hrs to evaporate remaining alcohol from the extraction process . Feel free to pay us a visit in the HHV subforum chat thread . We're an easy bunch to get along with .
Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Reactions: qorax

woita

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Ohio
Thx retic.
Taking the caps off and putting them in a warm place was the first things I did when I received them this morning. And after an hour or two I had to try them :)
Really looking forward to the aged product - if that first batch gets to age at all :)

PS: And thanks for the invitation. I'm gonna say Hi there in a moment :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
My apologies to Bronze for being off topic but I'm sure he'll reiterate what I'm saying . While HHV is great from the mailbox it gets a lot better with age , you should at least air it out with caps off for 24 hrs to evaporate remaining alcohol from the extraction process . Feel free to pay us a visit in the HHV subforum chat thread . We're an easy bunch to get along with .
Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)
What an honor to see you over here Retic! :)

Reactions: retic1959

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
And tell your turtle friend the same.
Hey, wait... you WANT me to get involved?!? COOL!!!

I wasn't going to say anything, but since I was invited... I CAN DO THAT!!

Yeeesh... a guy asks a question and you jump on him because he is using a GENUWINE KM3 that he didn't buy???

No, I'm not talking about Qorax. He gets his GENUWINE stuff for free and gets to keep it. Rick has to give his back.

Oh, and Rick didn't ask about the KM3, he asked about a 3RD PARTY add-on, NOT-SVOEMESTO product that is being discussed here. I guess he should have asked about HHV juice or silica wicks. That would have been right on topic.

But, I did like Ping's "Greece" answer. He sounded like me, only older. Much, much older.

Reactions: ScandaLeX

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Hey, wait... you WANT me to get involved?!? COOL!!!

I wasn't going to say anything, but since I was invited... I CAN DO THAT!!

Yeeesh... a guy asks a question and you jump on him because he is using a GENUWINE KM3 that he didn't buy???

No, I'm not talking about Qorax. He gets his GENUWINE stuff for free and gets to keep it. Rick has to give his back.

Oh, and Rick didn't ask about the KM3, he asked about a 3RD PARTY add-on, NOT-SVOEMESTO product that is being discussed here. I guess he should have asked about HHV juice or silica wicks. That would have been right on topic.

But, I did like Ping's "Greece" answer. He sounded like me, only older. Much, much older.
Scram punk! No one wants you here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread