TANKS!!!! VAPERFEXION Colored TAnks at CRAZY Introductory Prices!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SheerLuckHolmes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2009
Tempe, Az
The way I understand it, please correct me if I am a ....., the lower the ohm of the CE2 the lower the voltage you should vape them at. The high ohm CE2 can be vapped at higher voltages. I use the 2.x ohms with a 18650 3.7 voltage on my Silver Bullet & it is outstanding. The higher ones I use on my Darwin at whatever makes me happy.

Now if you hear of a guy in Az who blew up his house while vapping, I was probably wrong.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
I just found out that some people actually don't like CE2 tanks! Do you believe that? Me neither... But just in case it's true, we are coming out with a new tank for the couple of people that don't like CE2's. It's called the Cartomator, because you can literally mate almost any standard 510 diameter carto to it, with the addition of two slots added near the connector side. The included cartos will be your choice of Boge or Dual-Coils from 1.5 ohms on up. And yes, the tubes will still have through and through color, no need to put colored stickers or sleeves on them! We are aiming to have them at Nhaler in about a week!

cartomatorpromo.jpg

strprswpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2011
Bronx, NY
www.nymcdesign.com
I just found out that some people actually don't like CE2 Tanks! Do you believe that? Me neither... But just in case it's true, we are coming out with a new tank for the couple of people that don't like CE2's. It's called the Cartomator, because you can literally mate almost any standard 510 diameter carto to it, with the addition of two slots added near the connector side. The included cartos will be your choice of Boge or Dual-Coils from 1.5 ohms on up. And yes, the tubes will still have through and through color, no need to put colored stickers or sleeves on them! We are aiming to have them at Nhaler in about a week!

cartomatorpromo.jpg

Any plans of making the caps out of stainless steel?

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Any plans of making the caps out of stainless steel?

Yes there are plans of an SS version, but it's hard for me to put a timeframe on it yet.

Wire a LED in that bad boy too CG!

That might be tough, I think the VPX will be the only LED version!

I want a bad boy.

KD....You do understand we're talking vaping hardware here.. right? Not exactly the type of bad boy you are thinking of:facepalm:

I think you're just trying to get me to like cartos! Tempting me with a new tank... my tackle box will have to have a dedicated tank drawer!
When you finally say you like a carto, then my work here is done:)

Last edited:

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
You know what sucks more than a CE2? A Cartomizer. We need a tank that uses a regular atomizer.

Yes, I agree on the atty tank design. That's pretty much considered the Holy Grail. It's been done, just not in a way that I consider completely successful yet. Believe me, I still devote alot of time to that idea.

SheerLuckHolmes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2009
Tempe, Az
CG,
I still have very occational leakage from the spot where the CE2 goes through the bottom cap. Even rare, it is frustrating. What would you think of using plumbers putty just around the seam? Have you given this any thought, and have you any suggestions? I love the VPX tanks and want to find a way to avoid these rare but irritating leakages.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
CG,
I still have very occational leakage from the spot where the CE2 goes through the bottom cap. Even rare, it is frustrating. What would you think of using plumbers putty just around the seam? Have you given this any thought, and have you any suggestions? I love the VPX tanks and want to find a way to avoid these rare but irritating leakages.

Hey SLH...are you sure it's going around the CE2 vs through the center post and out? I only ask because we all know how darn tight the ce2 sits in the cap and for it to leak there would be a first. If it's actually coming out the center of the connector, it is probably a center post leak from a faulty ce2 post that is not soldered completely into the connector. Which is a common ce2 leak point that no one seems to realize. Pm me with your addy, and ce2 info and I'll fix you up.

Last edited:

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
The website offers "510 CE2 Pre-Cut Replacement Cartomizers...These are Pre-Cut Replacement Cartomizers for the VPX Tanks! Available in BOTH XL and Regular sizes!" I do not see any XL size of VPX tank. The only VPX tanks listed on the site are 'regular' and 'mini'. Will you stock replacements for the VPX-mini tanks?

Yes, I should have them out to Drew tomorrow, so he will probably get them up Monday or Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread