The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

TANKS!!!! VAPERFEXION Colored TAnks at CRAZY Introductory Prices!!!!

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, May 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. bp400

bp400 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2011
    SoCal
    I'm confused. So here's a few noob questions. These use CE2's and can be replaced right? Do they have led's? Why is the mini the same price as 5ml? And finally, I plan to use these with my Leo using an adapter to 510, will that work and what Ohm should I get? THx in advance

2. bp400

Jun 18, 2011
    SoCal
    I see the LED option now

3. bp400

Jun 18, 2011
    SoCal
    durr I see the replacement CE2 on the site too. And I'm guessing 2.4-2.6 would be best for my set-up.

4. SheerLuckHolmes

SheerLuckHolmes Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 28, 2009
    Tempe, Az
    The way I understand it, please correct me if I am a ....., the lower the ohm of the CE2 the lower the voltage you should vape them at. The high ohm CE2 can be vapped at higher voltages. I use the 2.x ohms with a 18650 3.7 voltage on my Silver Bullet & it is outstanding. The higher ones I use on my Darwin at whatever makes me happy.

Now if you hear of a guy in Az who blew up his house while vapping, I was probably wrong.

5. bp400

Jun 18, 2011
    SoCal
    Well if u been at it for 2 years, I'll trust you. Thx for the info, first reply i've got in like 2 weeks.

6. cuseguy

cuseguy Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 15, 2010
    Texas USA
    I just found out that some people actually don't like CE2 Tanks! Do you believe that? Me neither... But just in case it's true, we are coming out with a new tank for the couple of people that don't like CE2's. It's called the Cartomator, because you can literally mate almost any standard 510 diameter carto to it, with the addition of two slots added near the connector side. The included cartos will be your choice of Boge or Dual-Coils from 1.5 ohms on up. And yes, the tubes will still have through and through color, no need to put colored stickers or sleeves on them! We are aiming to have them at Nhaler in about a week!

[​IMG]

7. Krisb

Krisb Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 25, 2010
    OH
    I think you're just trying to get me to like cartos! Tempting me with a new tank... my tackle box will have to have a dedicated tank drawer!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

8. Liv2Ski

Liv2Ski Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 14, 2010
    Burnt Hills NY
    Wire a LED in that bad boy too CG!

9. Katdarling

Katdarling Bling Kween and spreadsheet monster. ;) Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    I want a bad boy.

10. strprswpr

strprswpr Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 29, 2011
    Bronx, NY
    Any plans of making the caps out of stainless steel?

11. bandmom5

bandmom5 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 26, 2010
    Mississippi
    I already use my vpx that way. It is the best vape yet. Just replace ce2 with slotted carto. GREAT.

12. strprswpr

strprswpr Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 29, 2011
    Bronx, NY
    Are there o rings in the holes on the caps....How was the seal? Tight?

13. cuseguy

Dec 15, 2010
    Texas USA
    Yes there are plans of an SS version, but it's hard for me to put a timeframe on it yet.

That might be tough, I think the VPX will be the only LED version!

KD....You do understand we're talking vaping hardware here.. right? Not exactly the type of bad boy you are thinking of:facepalm:

When you finally say you like a carto, then my work here is done:)

14. Dalton63841

Dalton63841 Moved On

Feb 14, 2011
    Maine
    You know what sucks more than a CE2? A Cartomizer. We need a tank that uses a regular atomizer.

15. cuseguy

Dec 15, 2010
    Texas USA
    Yes, I agree on the atty tank design. That's pretty much considered the Holy Grail. It's been done, just not in a way that I consider completely successful yet. Believe me, I still devote alot of time to that idea.

16. SheerLuckHolmes

SheerLuckHolmes Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 28, 2009
    Tempe, Az
    CG,
    I still have very occational leakage from the spot where the CE2 goes through the bottom cap. Even rare, it is frustrating. What would you think of using plumbers putty just around the seam? Have you given this any thought, and have you any suggestions? I love the VPX tanks and want to find a way to avoid these rare but irritating leakages.

17. cuseguy

Dec 15, 2010
    Texas USA
    Hey SLH...are you sure it's going around the CE2 vs through the center post and out? I only ask because we all know how darn tight the ce2 sits in the cap and for it to leak there would be a first. If it's actually coming out the center of the connector, it is probably a center post leak from a faulty ce2 post that is not soldered completely into the connector. Which is a common ce2 leak point that no one seems to realize. Pm me with your addy, and ce2 info and I'll fix you up.

18. thorn

thorn Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2010
    TX, USA
    The website offers "510 CE2 Pre-Cut Replacement Cartomizers...These are Pre-Cut Replacement Cartomizers for the VPX Tanks! Available in BOTH XL and Regular sizes!" I do not see any XL size of VPX tank. The only VPX tanks listed on the site are 'regular' and 'mini'. Will you stock replacements for the VPX-mini tanks?

19. cuseguy

Dec 15, 2010
    Texas USA
    Yes, I should have them out to Drew tomorrow, so he will probably get them up Monday or Tuesday.

20. bp400

Jun 18, 2011
    SoCal
    just got mine and I cant get it to work. ALready had the ce2 come loose out of the bottom and spill juice everywhere. Put it back in and made sure there was still airflow and yes. The led is working, so anyone have an idea whats wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.