TANKS!!!! VAPERFEXION Colored TAnks at CRAZY Introductory Prices!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
They are on the site now ....If you are late send me an email , because I held a couple out for you....Thanks
Drew

Drew you are the best

I got home early and I was able to order 2 of the VPX with LED so you don't have to hold them anymore.
Let me know that you see this and have released the two I asked you to hold.

Thanks Again Drew

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
As some of you might already know, this is my product line of CE2 tanks. Without Supplier Status I was unable to answer questions or help out when things come up. So it was time to take that step. We just released Version 3 of the VPX which Drew has in stock now. It now features: 1)Entirely CE2R5's in all resistances/sizes with preburned rope wicks,2) The Delrin cap changes from the standard single large o-ring design to dual low-profile o-rings which allow easier cap removal for filling.. yet fit snugly when you need them to. 3) We have worked with our pipe vendor to increase color extrusion 300% into the polymer tubing manufacturing process, resulting in new remarkably deep and vivid color tones that really accent your favorite mod. On top of the version 2 changes of tighter design tolerances and unbreakable tubing, I am really proud of how far this product has come. Hope you try one of them out, I think you'll be pretty happy with it.

capchange1.jpg

I just wanted to make sure, if I order my VPX tank today, is this what I will be getting? Or is the older design still being moved?

SheerLuckHolmes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2009
Tempe, Az
From having watched Drew's site closely for quite a few weeks. The timing of the tanks being sold down to almost no stock at all and cusguy's annoucement of the new design, I would be 99% certain that ordering any of the tank variations now will get you the new design. I ordered two new tanks from Drew Monday of this week. I expect to receive them today (Friday) or Sat at the latest. PM me and I'll let you know what I got. But I am certain it will be the new dual O'ring design.

Yeppers, package just arrived and the tanks have the dual O-rings. Drew sure shipps fast!

Last edited:

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
From having watched Drew's site closely for quite a few weeks. The timing of the tanks being sold down to almost no stock at all and cusguy's annoucement of the new design, I would be 99% certain that ordering any of the tank variations now will get you the new design. I ordered two new tanks from Drew Monday of this week. I expect to receive them today (Friday) or Sat at the latest. PM me and I'll let you know what I got. But I am certain it will be the new dual O'ring design.

Yeppers, package just arrived and the tanks have the dual O-rings. Drew sure shipps fast!

Glad to hear it. I ordered a Cobalt Blue Mini last night. I seem to remember reading that the drip tip fits right in the top on these, instead of having the metal tubing in the top cap. Is that true or am I thinking of something else?

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
The LED tanks are actually the first to use a flush-mount Drip-Tip connection and it is being integrated into the VPX going forward. It isn't a huge change, since the metal tube still is in place. It is just sized to be flush mounted in the cap.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Ahh I see...So you say that going forward they will be flush...Does that mean that the VPX tanks shipping now are like that, along with the LED tanks, or that is something that the regular VPX will have in the near future? I could wait and see Tuesday when I get mine, I'm just curious.

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
Just thought I would put this out there... I ordered my VPX Mini tank friday evening, and received it Tuesday morning. Ridiculously fast shipping considering Monday was a holiday.

As soon as I opened it I filled it with 2mL of joose, , screwed it onto my Provari, and immediately turned it upside down for several minutes, then held it as a downward 45 degree angle for several more minutes. Then I turned it up and started vaping. No gurgle, to joose in my mouth, no leaks. At this point it's been on its side for about 30 minutes and no leaking at all. To be honest I heard some pretty negative things about the older version of the VPX tanks, so I wanted to put this through its paces, and so far I am VERY happy I bought this one.

In a nutshell, I think they hit nail on head with this new design, and I highly recommend it.

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
Just thought I would put this out there... I ordered my VPX Mini tank friday evening, and received it Tuesday morning. Ridiculously fast shipping considering Monday was a holiday.

As soon as I opened it I filled it with 2mL of joose, , screwed it onto my Provari, and immediately turned it upside down for several minutes, then held it as a downward 45 degree angle for several more minutes. Then I turned it up and started vaping. No gurgle, to joose in my mouth, no leaks. At this point it's been on its side for about 30 minutes and no leaking at all. To be honest I heard some pretty negative things about the older version of the VPX tanks, so I wanted to put this through its paces, and so far I am VERY happy I bought this one.

In a nutshell, I think they hit nail on head with this new design, and I highly recommend it.

Thanks Dalton! It's true we had our fair share of growing pains on the early tanks, like any new product, but I am really proud of the quality and performance of the current VPX and I'm glad you like it:)

SheerLuckHolmes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2009
Tempe, Az
I have ordered and recieved two new VPX tanks with the new two O-ring design. My original single O-ring mini is still cooking along giving me nothing but satisfaction.

So the new tanks are sitting in a drawer saying, "Don't worry, we are here patiently waiting as your back ups. You will never be without us. Enjoy, worry free!"

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Im sorta like Sheerluck here....Im almost embarassed to say that Im not 100% positive how to change out the new ones because I am still pounding on my first 2...I have intentionally tried to abuse them and have had no problems. I turned over the silicone ring in one and did have it leak once but thtas about it...Great job Cuse.
Drew

cuseguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
Texas USA
I have ordered and recieved two new VPX tanks with the new two O-ring design. My original single O-ring mini is still cooking along giving me nothing but satisfaction.

So the new tanks are sitting in a drawer saying, "Don't worry, we are here patiently waiting as your back ups. You will never be without us. Enjoy, worry free!"

Rofl! That's funny stuff SheerLuck!

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
One thing that freaked me out was how easy the caps come out of these new ones... I got a syringe to make filling tanks easier, and then when I got my new VPX the top cap just popped right out with no effort at all. To be honest I was almost worried it would slide out when I turned it upside down, but it stays in there, and still no leaks.

BTW...my Vapemate and MAP tank have been sitting in my "tackle box" since I got my VPX 2 days ago... Hours in my pocket, hours in the 90 degree heat. I did notice one HUGE problem though...Apparently I only bought one.

Kinda feel like a douche, but these are really that good.

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
BTW...my Vapemate and MAP tank have been sitting in my "tackle box" since I got my VPX 2 days ago... Hours in my pocket, hours in the 90 degree heat. I did notice one HUGE problem though...Apparently I only bought one.

Kinda feel like a douche, but these are really that good.

Yes buying just one VPX that can be a problem. I am like Sherlock and Drew, even the very first VPX'S I have recieved are working great. I still had to get the ones with the LED CG and I just love the colors on the green and blue VPX, it just so cool.

P.S Cuseguy, anything new on our pm conversation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread