Tennessee Cured withdrawal

Status
Not open for further replies.

booboo

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2009
San Diego, CA
:mad:My first day without TC sucked! I mean sucked.....I got Vermount Vapor to replace it, and while the flavors are good, there is no throat hit and it's like sucking rock hard ice cream through a straw all day. My face and neck muscles are killing me. I even added a bunch of vg, which ups the vapor, but it's tasteless and too thin or something. Not satisfying! (no offense to VV, because at least theirs taste good unlike most others!) I have tried every vg liquid and none of them are worth it, much less remotely comparable to TC. :-x
How long does it fricking take to throw some **** in a blender and add vg instead of pg? What's the big hold up? Why the complication. T+C+PG= tcpg.........so, T+C+VG=tcvg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????

RIGHT???????????
:grr:

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Still some of the old stuff here:

Johnson Creek Tennessee Cured Smoke Juice - PG - 30mL

I got some and it is the old stuff. The guy stocked up when he heard they were changing formulas. Has many of the old juices that are no longer available through JC. Just got a refund from JC for the 'new stuff' that I sent back.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I guess I'm in the minority to some extent.

I have the new Tennesee Cured and think it is still pretty good.
It is sweeter than the old formula though, and I don't like sweet juice.
But the flavor is still there other than the sweetness.

And it isn't quite THAT sweet, at least to me.
I will keep using it.

But I am going to be returning the JC Original juice.
That one was too sweet for me.

aschmidy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2009
Wisconsin-deep in the woods
I feel your pain Booboo! I can only use VG also. I had been using JC Tenn. Cured VG since January, it was soooooo smooth! Tough time when I ran out. I even had a couple days I didn't leave the house or I know I would have bought a pack of analogs. I have tried every kind of VG I can get my hands on and tried mixing my own. Still working on it, but the best I have come up with is Ecopure Fresh mixed with a RY4 flavoring. I have been able to mix it with Pure Smokers Riskee (that's PG-don't know why it doesn't kill me) and it's pretty good. Even a tobacco flavor and RY4 flavor together is pretty good. I like the flavorings from Liquidxpress and the Ecopure VG. Good Luck, there are some really crappy VG liquids out there!
Let us know if you find anything as smooth and yummy as Tenn. Cured!!

booboo

ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2009
San Diego, CA
OMG, I got desperate and bought some reduced pg. For the first time ever, they shipped it right away. Maybe because they have less customers because they ruined the best juice on the market! It tastes dry and kinda like RY4--which I can't stand. It's not sweet at all, so whoever said it was sweeter is nuts. The old version was sweet and rich--this is like eating a box of ry4 crackers without a drink to wash it down. Oh and whoever thought of reduced pg instead of vg is a ****ing .....! My throat feels like it is swollen shut, it hurts so bad--and I never even got a sore throat from vaping straight pg before. I am so angry at this company, I could scream (if I hadn't swallowed razor blades). Why can't they use the same damn recipe as before? If I wanted RY4, I woulda bought it from the hundred other sellers who have it. This company doesn't deserve loyal customers; they bent us over and left us hanging for no reason. Then they give us this garbage and claim they are getting so much positive feedback on it? And it takes months to throw in vg instead of pg? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
OMG, I got desperate and bought some reduced pg. For the first time ever, they shipped it right away. Maybe because they have less customers because they ruined the best juice on the market! It tastes dry and kinda like RY4--which I can't stand. It's not sweet at all, so whoever said it was sweeter is nuts. The old version was sweet and rich--this is like eating a box of ry4 crackers without a drink to wash it down. Oh and whoever thought of reduced pg instead of vg is a ****ing .....! My throat feels like it is swollen shut, it hurts so bad--and I never even got a sore throat from vaping straight pg before. I am so angry at this company, I could scream (if I hadn't swallowed razor blades). Why can't they use the same damn recipe as before? If I wanted RY4, I woulda bought it from the hundred other sellers who have it. This company doesn't deserve loyal customers; they bent us over and left us hanging for no reason. Then they give us this garbage and claim they are getting so much positive feedback on it? And it takes months to throw in vg instead of pg? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Step away from the whiskey bottle.
:lol:

They didn't change their recipe for no reason.
They changed their recipe to remove the tobacco essences.
And they now claim to have no known carcinogens in their smoke juices.

Basically they changed their recipe because of the FDA getting involved.
They even talked about it on their website awhile back.

stevo_tdo

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2009
Missouri

Still taste like crap IMO

Talen

ECF Veteran
Jun 23, 2009
East Coast U.S.A/Thailand

They wimped out instead of standing behind a great product...unfortunate, as it was the only juice I would have ever vaped. The FDA is still going to come down on them for nicotine anyway.

Hopefully someone out there is taking notice and will recreate the once great juice...There is a void to be filled.

Am I the only one who thinks JC juice smells like some kind of petroleum product? Seriously, I opened my bottle of JC original and the cured and both smell like gas, or solvent, or something petroleum based.

I'm going to give it a few more tries and if it doesn't improve itself promptly, it's going back and will be the last order I place with JC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread