The 510 rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bizzyb0t

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Denver CO, USA
twitter.com
Thanks for the encouragement bizzy..... I may try to experiment with cutting the liquid soon. I asked my wife to pick up some Wilton(?)brand VG from Micheals, she said she noticed it in the cake icing department. My smoking friends are intrigued but right now I'm just the .... of their jokes....good thing I have thick skin. To get back on topic, did I mention the 510 rocks!

You're welcome!

That's the one (VG)! :w00t:

Yeah, I have a few friends that razz me about my new "toy cigarette". Deep down I think they're jealous that they're too macho to try it!

Just try cutting small amounts of your liquid at first, just to see if you like it. One of the reasons the 510 rocks, is that it seems to bring out the flavors of the liquids, so well. ;)

MrKrinkle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2009
San Diego, CA

bizzyb0t

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Denver CO, USA
twitter.com

RsL

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Minneapolis
That thing is pretty damn cool I may hafta get one of those also like his new passthru's coming out may hafta get 1 of each cause I do loves my 510 and my Kensignton is pretty damn cool too its not only for e-smoking it charges my BlackBerry & IPOD too!!! yay versatility!!!

MrKrinkle, have you ever made a post in the e-cig forum where the number 510 wasn't in it? haahaa You are the 510 man! But that's cool, I love my 510s as well. They are great !!

MrKrinkle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
MrKrinkle, have you ever made a post in the e-cig forum where the number 510 wasn't in it? haahaa You are the 510 man! But that's cool, I love my 510s as well. They are great !!

I cant help it I love my 510... so much so I sold both M401 Kits I had and even the PeeWee/RN4081 I had they pretty much sucked compared to the pure manual holy grail of vape the 510 - 1 Month 1st atty still blowing like a chiminy...

RsL

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Minneapolis
I cant help it I love my 510... so much so I sold both M401 Kits I had and even the PeeWee/RN4081 I had they pretty much sucked compared to the pure manual holy grail of vape the 510 - 1 Month 1st atty still blowing like a chiminy...

"Pure manual holy grail of vape." I love it ! LOL But at least you speak the truth, unlike a certain vendor who is selling a product that he claims is the best ever. But that's another story I won't get into.... :)

MrKrinkle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
"Pure manual holy grail of vape." I love it ! LOL But at least you speak the truth, unlike a certain vendor who is selling a product that he claims is the best ever. But that's another story I won't get into.... :)

I pledge allegiance to the 510 of the World, and to the Vape for which it stands: one Vape under God, invincible, with Liberty and Juice for all.

MrKrinkle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
I love my 510 tooo - just won a 4075 does anyonehave that and the 510 - how does it compare?

I had the RN4081/PeeWee and sold it last week cause there is no comparison to the Manual 510 I'm gonna use the money I got back from the RN4081/PeeWee to buy either another 510 kit or a couple passthru's... Viva la Manual 510 - The Holy Grail of Vape!!!

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
RN4075 is a 901 in all but name

agreed, but the RN4075 is "meant" to run 15% hotter than a 901 (according to some suppliers) plus for some reason not all parts are interchangeable all the time, even though they look identical???

a few guys have experienced problems when buying RN4075 parts to replace 901 parts. ive never had that problem myself though.

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com

teardrop88

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2009
USA
I got my Dura-C today with the USB passthrough. I absolutely love it. It's more reliable (thus far) than my M401, but I won't give my 401 the cold shoulder either. Even though the 401 has crappy auto switches in the batteries, at least 4 of the 6 batteries I have are good and I get excellent vapor production out of it.

Also, it looks like I'll be using my 801 much less now. Sad as I spent a chunk of change on it. That's the sad fact of evolving technology. :(

I find it amazing that manufacturers even bother with auto switches--especially since quality control/failure rate is total crap. Plus, I would imagine that the cost of auto switches are more expensive a manual switch would be during manufacturing. Seems to me that it's a no-brainer. Go figure.

If the other existing models are to remain competitive, they should start making manual batteries available. In the mean time, I'll be enjoying my 510 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread