The 510 rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sar

ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
New York, NY
Very nice, choice of in stock LED colors too, I like that.

The only thing I see for 510 there is choice of manual or automatic bats. Don't see any LED color choices. Where do you see those choices? What I'd like to order is a manual battery for 510 with LED (any color). Is there any place that has this?

Anonomo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2009
Missouri
Sar,

The only place I've found that offers a choice of LED color is TheSmokeSafe.com.. Looks like they only have white ones in stock at the moment. Add it to your cart and the you can select the color, blue or green. If the drop down box to select LED color doesn't work it means they are out of stock. I've bought juice and carts from them, they ship fast.

Just recieved the 510 from Jim at Smokesafe, manual batteries, blue led. Man this thing rocks. Charged it up for 8 hours, washed out the Marlboro carts, and refilled with my RY4and gave it a try. Great vapor, great throat hit, love the manual battery. Tried so many, always came back to the 901,this guy blows my 901 away. This is my new every day vape, packed up the 901, never thought that would happen, don't know why I waited so long.

DigDreams

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Oldsmar, FL
Well, between Parked's review and all the comments here - you all convinced me. I currently have a 901 but just ordered a JoyTech 510 Kit and 20 blanks from TheVaporPro.com.

I like my 901 but the vapor is "inconsistent". Sometimes I get alot, sometimes I get very little. The 510 looks like it produces more vapor and is very consistent with it's vapor production.

I can't wait to try it out, thanks for all the great info you guys have provided!

SuziQ

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2008
Nr London, UK
I still have 901s from October 08, although my battery supply is dwindling fast (five left) and they don't really last very long these days. I also have the evo and the pilot. I am falling out of love with those lately, as they have become a bit rubbish in the vapour/throat hit dept. I got my evo in December and the pilot about a month ago.

I so want a Titan, but have to wait until next week to order (pay day). £50 is a lot of money after all the dosh I have spent and with the credit crunch biting me in the a***. I really hope it will be better than the evo/pilot and not just another five minute love story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread