Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Since - The Innokin HUGE GIVEAWAY ! ! ! is coming to a close and until an Innokin Sub-Forum is created . . . This thread is being started for those who want to Continue the discussions "We" had during the Contest . . . AND - Even talk about the Innokin Disrupter/Cell . . . Show Off a Picture or Two . . . Discuss any "How To's" . . . Well - Anything Disrupter Related . . . Because -

"We" Are "THE DISRUPTERS" ! ! !

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
mensch.gif

"My" Disrupter

EWUuGf9.jpg

Last edited:

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
I haven't won the ECF disrupter, but I bought one. Amazing little device. Does it count if I post a non ECF one? Haha. I even did a review on mine, but I won't link to it. The channel link is in my signature. I've been pushing my device to 50w all day and every day.

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
I didnt get one. But I am Gonna be in here
Lurking.jpg
:pervy::pervy::pervy::pervy::pervy::pervy::pervy::pervy::pervy::pervy:

I had that mentality watching the other thread haha. I could get an ECF sticker made up so I can mimic everyone elses :p I bought mine at TLC Vapes in Foley. Paid a little bit more than it would've cost online, but I like that shop. I like this better than the iStick 50w I used to have.

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
I didn't know ya all was having a thread.

Disrupter=best mod EVER!!!

View attachment 482695

I was just scrolling up this thread looking and listening to the tv and I see this stone drip tip and with out looking I said that looks like coolerat's drip tip----and sure

enough !!!!!!!!

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
I had that mentality watching the other thread haha. I could get an ECF sticker made up so I can mimic everyone elses :p I bought mine at TLC Vapes in Foley. Paid a little bit more than it would've cost online, but I like that shop. I like this better than the iStick 50w I used to have.
Awesome. the 2 mods I own are the MVP and MVP 2.0 shine. B.Day next month so will shoot for some B.Day money and hopefully get enough to buy one. Like you and make a sticker for it. I am sure i will end up with the disrupter just really wanted it with the ECF Logo

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
As Posted in Contest Thread . . .

Just As An FYI:

For those Interested - a Search of this Contest Thread for Vendors & Coupon Codes results in the following post:

Link to OP > ↑
Update:

For anyone interested . . . First - The disclaimer: I really do not know anything about this vendor, since I have never purchased anything from them . . . However, they are an ECF Approved Supplier/Vendor (And posting any other links is a big ECF NO NO ) from Huston, TX who is selling the "InnokinDisrupter" ($29.99) /"InnokinCell" ($18.50) System KIt for $47.99 and the "Innokin iSub G Tank" for $19.99 w/Free Shipping if purchases reach a total over a certain amount, or a "Flat Rate" of $5.00 - unless Ya' want to go pick it up for $3.00 . . . There is also a Discount code: " facebook10 "

Hope this information helps people who want to get everything - NOW . . .

Innokin Disrupter & InnokinCell 50W Vaping Power System Kit | VAPORIDER

Link to OP > ↑
BTW: Although it has been posted before, just in case Ya' can't wait "You" can get them here:

Clearomizers & Tanks | Innokin iSub Replacement Coils | VaporBeast

EDIT: UPDATE HERE > > > > VaporBeast Coupon Code

Link to OP > ↑
FYI: They are both available at My Freedom Smokes "iSub" $12.45 - "iSub G" $19.95 - also 5 pack .05 Replacement Coils $9.95 . . . AND - Today EVERYTHING went on Sale 17% Off with code: " AUG17MFS " . . . BTW: "Innokin DIsrupter" $48.37 with discount comes to $40.15 (No Mini Charger) . . . Also asked them earlier if they were going to get the 2.0 ohm coils and was told they would check with buyer . . . BTW: No I am not a Associate - I just keep looking for deals for the "Innokin" stuff I would like to get once I can find them at the price I can afford . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

EDIT: OH YEA - Almost forgot to say that a continued search of ECF/Internet may bring "You" additional information where it is possible to get the "InnokinDisrupter/Cell" and "iSub"/"iSub G" Tanks for even less . . .

BUT- Only "You" can "Verify" that yourself . . . :rolleyes:

That is if - "You" Are "Verifiable" . . . :D Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread