Innokin Giveaway #9 – Celebrating the UL8139 Certification of the Kroma-A & Zenith!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
"Winners will be announced here on ECF before Friday, January 4th, 2019"
^
Good luck everyone

Actually . . .

[B said:
"Innokin_Paul, post: 21446273, member: 172174"]This giveaway will end on Friday January 4th, 2019 and the winner will be contact directly and announced along with the next giveaway.

Just Sayin' . . . ;)

53950660.gif
EVERYONE ! ! !

Last edited:

Innokin_Paul

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2013
Shenzhen
www.innokin.com
A big THANK YOU! to everyone who joined in our Innokin Kroma-A & Zenith UL8139 Giveaway! Your feedback is very much valued and we appreciate you taking the time to post and join in this giveaway. The two lucky and awesome winners of Innokin Giveaway #9 are:

@Brewdawg1181
@hittman

I've contacted both winners and we will be sending prizes out as soon as we know where to send them. Thanks very much and Congratulations!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

We will be running another giveaway this week. If you have any ideas or suggestions for this week's giveaway topic please let me know! Thank you again and I hope all of you have a wonderful 2019! All the best from all of us at Innokin!

Morgan_Drury

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2018
Hi Everyone! From all of us at Innokin, we hope that you are having a wonderful Holiday season and we’re very happy to announce the Innokin – ECF Giveaway #9!

Innokin is very proud to announce that the Innokin Kroma-A and Zenith kit is the first variable wattage electronic cigarette certified with the UL Labs 8139 standard for top quality manufacturing and safety excellence. UL is the world leader in setting manufacturing and safety standards and the UL8139 certification is the first international standard for electronic cigarettes and vaporizers.

cwVFDfQ.png

We’re celebrating the success of the Kroma-A and Zenith UL8139 certification by giving away two Kroma-A and Zenith kits to the ECF-Innokin community! Enter today for your chance to win!

How to Enter:
1)
Post in the thread and let us know:
a) “How important is vaporizer battery safety and the UL8139 Certification to you?
Please post your opinion on a scale of 1 – 10.
(10 being very important – 1 being not important).
b) Will you be more likely to vape or recommend a UL8139 certified vaporizer?”

2)
Optional: Do you have any recommendations about promoting the Kroma-A & Zenith UL8139 certification? Any feedback or ideas are always welcome!

3)
We would appreciate it if you could please let more people know about this giveaway and the Innokin-ECF forum. Thank you!

If you aren’t a member yet, then please visit CASAA. They are a fantastic group of people who really fight for the future of vaping in America. Give them a look and sign up to help!

Giveaway Rules:
• You must be 18 years or older to enter.
• Global giveaway- anyone can win. (However, due to local regulations and/or logistics issues, we may not able to send you the prize. We will then discuss solution on a case by case basis.)
• Only one post per person. Multiple posts will not increase your chances of winning.
• Winners will be announced here on ECF before Friday, January 4th, 2019. You have 7 days to contact me or your prize will be forfeit and given away in the next giveaway.
If you can invite a friend to join the ECF-Innokin forum and participate in the giveaway then that would be great, but it is not a requirement to enter and win. If more people join these giveaways then we can run more of them and giveaway more great prizes.
*American winners must also be willing to provide Innokin with a small fee via PayPal to receive their prize. In order to keep things legal, the FDA requires a fee for any vaping product in the USA. We've set the coupon cost at the lowest limit that our attorneys have advised is possible. Rest assured the cost is low and you'll love this kit.

• Winners will be selected randomly from all eligible entries. This giveaway will end on Friday January 4th, 2019 and the winner will be contact directly and announced along with the next giveaway.

Make sure and check back every week for your chance to win a great Innokin vaporizer kit!

As always, please leave us any feedback you have in the Innokin forum- we appreciate it very much! If you have any questions about the Kroma, Endura T18.II, D.V. EQ, Proton, Innokin, or this giveaway please feel free to ask!
Thank you! Good luck and we hope you are having a wonderful Holiday Season 2018!! :rickroll:

:D :) :laugh: :thumbs: :laugh: :) :cool:

@Innokin_Paul : Even though this is over, I'm still going to answer these because I love my Innokin Proton.

a) “How important is vaporizer battery safety and the UL8139 Certification to you?

Vaporizer battery safety- 9/10 because I'd rather not have a bomb go off in my face.
UL8139 certification- I trust your products, but it's nice that you can back things up with more than words.

b) Will you be more likely to vape or recommend a UL8139 certified vaporizer?”

Depends on price and the person's budget whose asking for a recommendation.

2)
Optional: Do you have any recommendations about promoting the Kroma-A & Zenith UL8139 certification? Any feedback or ideas are always welcome!

Put an ad together of a compilation of mods exploding, to the tune of the dramatic parts of the "William Tell Overture: Final", on people ending with a slogan that says something like "Friends don't let friends vape non certified" then flash the zenith with a watermark of it's certification.

Other idea: Make a rebuildable head for this tank that takes both coils and mesh.

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Congratulations @Brewdawg1181 and @hittman Let us know what the kit is like?
:)
Will do. It'll be my first drop in since Nautilus 2, and after hearing good things about it, and perusing the thread, I'm anxious to try. Would love to have a drop in that gives a better hit than the bvc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread