hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I've just recently started using a couple of temp control units and like them well enough. I still use my vv/vw devices just as much though. I've got way too much kanthal to switch completely to TC.

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2012
    Ohio
    Disrupter InnokinCell C50 Plus Curve Battery - 3300mAh

Availability: Coming Soon
    InnokinCell C50 Plus Battery - 3300mAh
    The InnokinCell C50 Plus has a new curved & ergonomic design and is compatible with the Disrupter 50W and the soon to be launched Disrupter TC! The InnokinCell C50 Plus packs in all the power and protections of the original InnokinCell, and integrates the new Intelligent Charge Management System for even greater charging protection! The C50 Plus is available in Red, Blue and Black .

V/2A Fast Charging Supported.

All are compatible with the Innokin InnokinCell Slide’n’Click system; simply choose the charged InnokinCell in the color that you like best and ‘Slide & Click’ the InnokinCell securely into place to power a day of vaping.

innokincell-3300mah.jpg

I just purchased the disruptor and a few cells but a one or two of these would be nice too.

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 10, 2013
    Pittsburgh, Pa, USA

Availability: Coming Soon
    InnokinCell C50 Plus Battery - 3300mAh
    The InnokinCell C50 Plus has a new curved & ergonomic design and is compatible with the Disrupter 50W and the soon to be launched Disrupter TC! The InnokinCell C50 Plus packs in all the power and protections of the original InnokinCell, and integrates the new Intelligent Charge Management System for even greater charging protection! The C50 Plus is available in Red, Blue and Black .

V/2A Fast Charging Supported.

All are compatible with the Innokin InnokinCell Slide’n’Click system; simply choose the charged InnokinCell in the color that you like best and ‘Slide & Click’ the InnokinCell securely into place to power a day of vaping.

innokincell-3300mah.jpg

I just purchased the disruptor and a few cells but a one or two of these would be nice too.
    :) I Can't like this post enough :banana:
    plustwobutton.png

Reactions: YoursTruli

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2012
    Ohio
    :) I Can't like this post enough :banana:
    plustwobutton.png

I kinda wish we could see the top of the new batteries as I am not overly thrilled on how the ones look now with the bare metal plates and screws in the four corners in them like that. I do like the more rounded shape on the new ones.

Reactions: Oregon Linda

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 10, 2013
    Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
    Last edited:

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 10, 2013
    Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
    I kinda wish we could see the top of the new batteries as I am not overly thrilled on how the ones look now with the bare metal plates and screws in the four corners in them like that. I do like the more rounded shape on the new ones.
    I would say the C50 Plus looks just like the top of the C50 but maybe a little longer (wider) :unsure:

12377772_967488993322613_2608162906699165883_o.jpg

12291064_960117104059802_4951074344218763805_o.jpg

12316118_960117150726464_4777173448786914303_n.jpg

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 10, 2013
    Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
    Well the InnokinCell C50 Plus Curve 3300mAh is finally in stock at MVS. :)

I got a question about the InnokinCell,
    I started using an APEX with Clapton coils in it on my Disrupter, so using the Clapton coils I had to go over 30 watts.
    I notice since I started doing this, my InnokinCell won't let me drain it down the whole way, till the light flashes red.
    Once it gets so low it blinks yellow, but won't fire.
    I can turn the wattage down and get it to fire, so I am guessing, this is another safety thing on the battery to prevent from pushing the battery too far. :unsure:
    I got 2 different Cells and they both do this above 30 watts.
    Is this normal?

Ken1979

Ultra Member
    Verified Member
    Jul 11, 2015
    Telford , TN 37690
    Well the InnokinCell C50 Plus Curve 3300mAh is finally in stock at MVS. :)

I got a question about the InnokinCell,
    I started using an APEX with Clapton coils in it on my Disrupter, so using the Clapton coils I had to go over 30 watts.
    I notice since I started doing this, my InnokinCell won't let me drain it down the whole way, till the light flashes red.
    Once it gets so low it blinks yellow, but won't fire.
    I can turn the wattage down and get it to fire, so I am guessing, this is another safety thing on the battery to prevent from pushing the battery too far. :unsure:
    I got 2 different Cells and they both do this above 30 watts.
    Is this normal?
    It's normal mine do the same, I think it's cause they're ain't enough charge left to get the desired wattage safely

cooladdict

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 28, 2012
    Seahawk Nation
    I am just popping in to say hi, it's been forever! How is everyone?

Tapayappin
    Hey there! It HAS been forever! My Disrupter came to work with me today, actually. I have it topped with my Heatvape Ecotank and a yummy Vape Wild juice I got as a freebie (Bubble Pop) and it was just too good to leave at home. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread