Innokin Giveaway #9 – Celebrating the UL8139 Certification of the Kroma-A & Zenith!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    It has been a long time for me also since I have used a drop in coil. That is except the few tanks that use them that I have reviewed. All of my daily use tanks are rta's but I'm not opposed to buying a few coils if it's a tank that I really like.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Great to hear @hittman! If you have any specific feedback to offer we are all ears :) Congratulations again on your win.

I did try the kit I won but ended up giving it away to a friend here on ECF who's husband just passed away a short time ago and I thought it would brighten her day. When I did try it, I had a problem with the .5 coil that came in the zenith tank flooding. I figured it was a fluke and really wanted a zenith tank so I ordered one. It came with the .5 coil in it also and I had the same flooding problem with it. Last night I took the coil out and installed the 1.6 that came with the tank and so far, so good. Has anyone else had flooding problems with that coil? The liquid I use is 70/30 vg/pg so it shouldn't be too thin.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread