Innokin Giveaway #9 – Celebrating the UL8139 Certification of the Kroma-A & Zenith!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
1) Post in the thread and let us know:

a)
“How important is vaporizer battery safety and the UL8139 Certification to you?
Please post your opinion on a scale of 1 – 10.
(10 being very important – 1 being not important).

10 - saftey has been and is always a concern ! ! ! Just Sayin' . . . ;)

b)
Will you be more likely to vape or recommend a UL8139 certified vaporizer?”

To be honest, I do not know if I would recommend a product solely based on a certification . . . a UL(or even a EU) Certification used to be more accepted as a a guarantee that something was safe to use. However, today there are more people that have become even more cynical about certifications and do not trust many of these certifications as the be all end all . . . Personally, it's Innokin's commitment to & reputation for saftey and my personal experience with Innokin's products for "Me" to recommend one of Innokin's products to others. . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

2)
Optional: Do you have any recommendations about promoting the Kroma-A & Zenith UL8139 certification? Any feedback or ideas are always welcome!

The only thing I can think of, is submitting the certification to the FDA and other governing bodies to show how determine Innokin is to making sure they met safer standards in their products.​

3)
We would appreciate it if you could please let more people know about this giveaway and the Innokin-ECF forum. Thank you!

Let's see who else we can entice to learn about INNOKIN more and enter this contest too . . .

@Bea-FL, @jpf880, @sorrynomore, @Anise, @DavidOck, @DingerCPA . . . ;)

976c7c6d578442b6c29d0926d33437ef.gif

Wishing Everyone a NEW YEAR filled with
NEW JOYFUL BEGINNINGS . . .

3cbsRLL.jpg

.​

Last edited:

Ed Taiga

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2017
a) “How important is vaporizer battery safety and the UL8139 Certification to you?
Safety always comes first for me - 10 points
I practically don’t look at the certificate because I buy in trusted stores
b) Will you be more likely to vape or recommend a UL8139 certified vaporizer?”
Certification is needed. Less questions
3) We would appreciate it if you could please let more people know about this giveaway and the Innokin-ECF forum.
IgorMal
AlSok
Kir_Nik
2bd6df798e1b-619x350.jpg

Reactions: AlSok

Irked Particle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2018
Columbus, Ohio
www.twitter.com
a) “How important is vaporizer battery safety and the UL8139 Certification to you? Please post your opinion on a scale of 1 – 10. (10 being very important – 1 being not important).

A: 7. I believe a lot of safety on vaping comes from the user, but not all. If a device is built poorly, all the precautions in the world can't save a vaper when there's a serious fault they're unaware of. So yes, I do think about safety a lot, as I'm sure we all do (I inspect my battery wraps & devices I use daily), & it is important. Having the certification does hold a significant amount of weight for me, as long as that cert is done meaningfully.

b) Will you be more likely to vape or recommend a UL8139 certified vaporizer?”

Yes, especially to someone who's new to vaping, especially a family member or friend.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Battery safety is a 10 but UL is probably an 8. I've had a battery explode/vent in a charger before and it sounded like a small gun going off. It not only fried the battery but melted the charger. After that I only charge inside a charging bag.

• Winner
    Reactions: Uncle
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread