The Final Count Down -- Are You Ready?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
@Rossum!!!!!!!!!!! You are the BEST! And the worst! LOL I was already feeling anxious after doing all my notes then opening this THREAD.

NINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God, it's like having a baby only WORSE. The baby needs YOU. In this case YOU need the baby ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm getting more nic my dang women in the family live to OLDNESS.

Never until this moment, have I wished to be older. I just need more coils but they are optional. If you think I will not force the husband to learnt to rebuild nautilus coils, you'd be wrong on that. I'm not giving up my Kabukis and I can get them from China or whatever. I WILL get them may I say.

To the WTA freakouts among us I have two words: SNUS. It is CHOCK full of WTA and it fixes MY brain dysfunction FRANKLY better than WTA. I am usually calmer at work than at home, honestly, on weekends and etc.

Snus is so low rent, the feds may ignore it . And if not the Swedes are remarkably ABLE at doing WHATEVER they want to WHATEVER country..... They have ALL the money.

Worst case, vape mostly and when the WTA freakout comes, GRAB a piece of snus. I'm not kidding. It works.

It may not be all super delightful but I should probably shove a piece in my mouth NOW!

Also, some kid came by in the middle of this post, selling these ticket things to free food I will never eat for 20 bucks each and I was like I felt like I HAD to. I am part of the community some nice young football kid tries to sell me something I HAD to. Maybe I will actually go to a game sometime.

Warning, @Rossum, LOL if the husband dies before me I'm coming to YOUR house. He's a good prepper but you are the master.

I can't remember if you have a wife to object but if so, tell her I will just take care of cooking, cleaning, and practical jokes you can shove me in the root cellar with the nic.

LOL I mostly jest. Mostly.

ONE BABY that is ALL the time we have. ONE BABY and while it feels like an eternity it is not.

I solemnly swear to buy coils, nic and another mech or two. That is IT. Because I need my land with my house out in the middle of nowhere... With solar panels AND a generator.

I can BE laser focused and that 20 bucks I just gave that kid is gonna be the LAST unsolicited freaking THING I buy that I don't need.

OH HOLY (Censored)

Anna

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Way back someone posted the actual size of 510 threads. I looked up taps and dies in that size and they were available. A bit pricy since it was apparently not a commonly used size. I was thinking of getting a set just in case but didn't bother. Now I've lost the size info. Would be nice to have in the tool box if we had to make our own stuff.

Not even the Gov would have the nerve to outlaw a thread size. Would they?

Taps and Dies For 901-801-510-4xx

Looks like the links to product are dead, but the sizes are there

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
To the WTA freakouts among us I have two words: SNUS. It is CHOCK full of WTA and it fixes MY brain dysfunction FRANKLY better than WTA. I am usually calmer at work than at home, honestly, on weekends and etc.

i do both

i continue vaping with snus in

vaping WTA is more even, less peaks and valleys. But yeah, snus to boost it

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
I also worry here if the act of vaping is ever outlawed (and enforced)

I can spot even a tootle puffer a mile away, and tell they are not smoking, but vaping. So I'm sure the constabulary could too
When in the course of human events....

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
spyups.jpg
@Rossum - Kudos for starting this informative thread now for the nicotine addicts on the forum so they can make a plan if they don't already have one and start acting on it (hopefully).

Personally I have endless gear, enough to outfit a small army (and around 75 of the mods are my preferred mechanical type that could/should last for decades). Add that I only vape DIY, have endless supplies for it and I have never used nicotine at all in my DIY. I also used to extract some of my favorite flavors myself and could do so again if I had to. So I have no worries here as I near the end of my trail with all the bases covered well past my expiration date other than maybe laying in 2 or 3 more liters of VG for good measure for my VG Heavy DIY.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Bottoming, Not a Plug Tap.
I remember using CE3s a long while ago and those things had nasty threads on them which, in turn, made my mod threads nasty. Bought the tap n die and fixed that problem. Every time I broke out a new CE3 the threads got cleaned up.

Ah, yes. The pre-Kayfun days!

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Great thread @Rossum!

I have lots of mods, both regulated and mechanical. RDAs, RTAs, clearos , etc. Been stocking up since the hint of deeming started. I have nic in the freezer, but I feel pretty certain that, with my low level now (1.5 - 3mg), if needed I could wean myself off nic. My thing is the hand to mouth, that would be very hard to break. I strictly DIY and know I can get by with that. In 2017 my New Years resolution was to buy no more pre-made liquid and I have stuck by it.

I will be OK, I just feel for those struggling to quit smoking, not understanding what is coming, and the endless people who could be helped with vaping in the future.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I have no idea what this thread thing is about but I feel like I should maybe know can someone explain it to the currently mentally exhausted reevaluating her whole life person?

I'm going to get to the point to where I invest.... In actual investments. But still I would like to know keep it simple for the stupid.
Anna

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I remember using CE3s a long while ago and those things had nasty threads on them which, in turn, made my mod threads nasty. Bought the tap n die and fixed that problem. Every time I broke out a new CE3 the threads got cleaned up.

Ah, yes. The pre-Kayfun days!

Yeah... I got a hold of a Bad Batch of CE2's one time, and had to Chase the Threads on them also.

Having a Tap n' Die for 510 Threads is something you Don't use much. But when you Need it, there really Isn't a good Alternative.

mikepetro

Vape Geek
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Newport News, Virginia, United States
Are you ready?

I've been Ready since 8-7-16

:lol:
Ditto, actually a few months before. Havent had to buy any vape stuff in 3 years, outside of an occasional bright and shiny trinket once in a while.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I have no idea what this thread thing is about but I feel like I should maybe know can someone explain it to the currently mentally exhausted reevaluating her whole life person?

I'm going to get to the point to where I invest.... In actual investments. But still I would like to know keep it simple for the stupid.
Anna
Threads get damaged to the point where they’re impotent (i.e., they don’t screw anymore). A tap (male) and die (female) will repair the threads.

mikepetro

Vape Geek
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Newport News, Virginia, United States

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Okay I'm too worked up to remember that now but I shall return to it later.

I better call the husband. He called me at noon to tell me he arrived and like he loved me and missed me, and pretty much all I said was "Uh huh... I have to finish my notes. I mean, I love you too."

I hope he's not dying but this is what having our nice, happy little nuclear family around does, holy goodness.

Maybe we DO need that new baby I mentioned to him but seriously, that might actually be a worse catastrophe than some sort of horrendous illness. Babies are WORK. We are OVER worked.

I do not believe I will tell him I have not yet eaten (I need to, seriously) or about the computer, or anything other than I am PAYING OFF MY DEBT.

Also I hate Verizon. But that is all there IS here. We lost our legacy plan, too expensive.

Also even having the kid VISIT was expensive. So that "I love you and miss you" well, I coudla done without it is all I'm saying. LOL.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread