classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Just don't tell everyone about your stash! This thread really is sounding like bomb shelter madness. Anyway, I accidentally found this thing in NicotineRiver but now can't find it... 55 gallon drum of 1000mg pure nicotine!

^
Not a topic for discussion on ECF !

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
To the WTA freakouts among us I have two words: SNUS. It is CHOCK full of WTA and it fixes MY brain dysfunction FRANKLY better than WTA. I am usually calmer at work than at home, honestly, on weekends and etc.

Snus is so low rent, the feds may ignore it.
Swedish Match Snus got a PMTA back in 2015, so they're pretty safe.

Worst case, vape mostly and when the WTA freakout comes, GRAB a piece of snus. I'm not kidding. It works.
Another thing that works is iqos. But I doubt either is available to to @Doffy in the antipodes.

But speaking of WTA, has anyone noticed that Aroma's site is down? While poking around earlier I found that the FDA had issued them a warning letter in March. Not good.

I can't remember if you have a wife to object
I do. We're coming up on 40 years together in November. :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Okay I'm too worked up to remember that now but I shall return to it later.

I better call the husband. He called me at noon to tell me he arrived and like he loved me and missed me, and pretty much all I said was "Uh huh... I have to finish my notes. I mean, I love you too."

I hope he's not dying but this is what having our nice, happy little nuclear family around does, holy goodness.

Maybe we DO need that new baby I mentioned to him but seriously, that might actually be a worse catastrophe than some sort of horrendous illness. Babies are WORK. We are OVER worked.

I do not believe I will tell him I have not yet eaten (I need to, seriously) or about the computer, or anything other than I am PAYING OFF MY DEBT.

Also I hate Verizon. But that is all there IS here. We lost our legacy plan, too expensive.

Also even having the kid VISIT was expensive. So that "I love you and miss you" well, I coudla done without it is all I'm saying. LOL.

Anna
Babies don’t come with threads so you don’t need to worry about having a tap and die for it.

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
NINE
That's the number of months we have left until the new PMTA deadline.

Personally, I've been ready for a bit over three years. This thread is mostly intended for people who realize they aren't ready yet but would like help getting there, who aren't willing or able to wade though 23,000+ posts in the Deeming Regulations thread or 24,000+ in the Stocking Up thread.
Great thread and really necessary for all those newer ECFers. I, like you, did my stockpiling in 2016 with the first scare and backed up my backups too.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
This thread really is sounding like bomb shelter madness.

I disagree. I remember in the 60's, here in Florida...when some people actually were having home bomb shelters built for their familes. My neighbors had one in their back yard.

The discussion in this thread so far isn't anywhere near that level, IMO. To me, it's been common sense stuff...regarding stocking up on things that will definitely be necessary if you plan to vape for the longterm, as well as some things people might not have even thought about picking up for future use. I see no "madness" or "the sky is falling" type of posts so far.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
THAT DAMM "BUY" button!!!!!! The siren! The tantalizer! The charmer! The titillater!

I am personally unfamiliar with this "BUY" button you speak of.

"I do not recall that." :rolleyes:

Another GREAT thread, @Rossum ! Thank you. :)

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
So, do I dare mention the shelf stability of salts, in a thread started by @Rossum ?
I think that question isn't settled, and it would take a lot to settle it, because not all "salts" are the same.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
classwife, I had no idea... can you clarity (is it because of the high nic level?)
By the way, I grew up in the 60's... bomb shelters, "drop and cover", the cuban missile crisis, JFK.
Anyway, people mentioned burying stuff in the ground... don't forget to stock up on shotgun shells. I wan't making fun of this thread. Yes, might want to stock up, but I'm not the only one who went off topic.

mikepetro

Vape Geek
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Newport News, Virginia, United States
classwife, I had no idea... can you clarity (is it because of the high nic level?)
By the way, I grew up in the 60's... bomb shelters, "drop and cover", the cuban missile crisis, JFK.
Anyway, people mentioned burying stuff in the ground... don't forget to stock up on shotgun shells. I wan't making fun of this thread. Yes, might want to stock up, but I'm not the only one who went off topic.
Discussion of nic above 100mgl is against the rules here. I dont like it, but I do get it though, there a lot of folks who would dive in without doing their homework.

Hoggy

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
WI, USA
I also collect high end LED flashlights. Been using Nitecore batteries for years and never had any problems. They even sell the IMR high amp batteries for vaping devices.

Hey, finally another flashaholic! I seem to keep my problem in check, though (a while after I start seriously considering a high-end ;)). I only have a couple dozen or so lower end 10440, 14500, and 18650 ones - maybe a couple medium-end. But it seems I start going crazy again once I need to replenish the ones that have started to fail. My newest crop after an ~8 year hiatus all seem to be excellent though. And I'm gaining the equipment and knowledge to fix/upgrade them now. So it remains to be seen if I get more, ATM. :D

I also use AW's batteries for my lights. Would never use Trustfires though. View attachment 831561

All I have are Trustfire/Ultrafire 10440 & 14500's. They don't seem to be bad, really. Obviously overstated mah ratings, but I knew that going into it. They've held up pretty well for the past 3/4 years so far. But I might could be considered a lighter flashlight user. I mainly just keep them at each and EVERY SINGLE spot I might need them.. For before forgetting what I'm looking for, I can instinctively reach for one of the plentiful conveniently-located flashlights. :)

Last edited:

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville

Hoggy

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
WI, USA
Now that I'm starting to not inhale nic vapor, I'm worried that I may not have enough MTL RTA's (are MTL RDA's even a thing?).

So how does one find out about good [Edit: rebuildable-only] MTL stuff, that isn't just a paid advertisement by vape reviewers - Youtube or elsewhere?

Note that I get ALL my stuff from China, so hopefully that won't be affected (Gotta LOVE China for their roguishness! :thumbs: ). But I still might want to fill out this newly-acquired portion of my vaping arsenal, just in case.

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
So how does one find good MTL stuff, that isn't just a paid advertisement by vape reviewers - Youtube or elsewhere?

I rely on the recommendations of people on here and locally...who also vape with MTL gear. None of them are paid anything, nor receive stuff free...for their opinions. They don't "have any skin in the game", so to speak.

Based on the above, I found my 2 absolute favorite MTL tanks for the longhaul...and for the way I vape (at Tootle Puffer wattage and without inhaling to my lungs). Both give me equally terrific flavor and super smooth vapor; are stingey on juice consumption, easy to use, and are reliable. They're the original Vandy Vape Berserker MTL RTA (both the full size & the mini) and the Innokin Zenith MTL tank (all 3 sizes). For me, they both tick off all the same right boxes. I also like that 1 is an easy-to-build-on RTA and the other is a tank that takes a drop-in coil. My vape "stash" is very well stocked with both of them and Zenith drop-in coils.

Last edited:

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I need a few more mech squonkers (I only have two). Suggestions?
Squeezer $25
Coppervape $35
armageddon $55
Dotsquonk $99

These are some of my less expensive but perfectly functional, including over time, mech squonkers.
One more step up to like $150, and you can get a Reo - perhaps the original vapocolypse mod...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread