Not open for further replies.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
iinf.jpg

With great joy I welcome Lord and Lady Pancake, of the House of Pancake, into the ProVarinati!
315.gif
Now is the time for more drinking and feasting than usual!
316.gif

ys4f.jpg

For you novitiates unfamiliar with the history of the ProVarinati, here is but one tale.

Long ago, The Most Beautiful Universal Empress of Knock Offs narrowly escaped a horde of fanbois claiming to be ProVarians. So great was her bravery that she fought through flames to save her beloved dog, Butch, who was about to be burned at the stake.

As she ran toward the safety of Le Lounge, she looked back to see that the hordes of VV and the unwashed masses of VW had not followed her, but had resumed their war against each other. Watching the endless carnage, she uttered the immortal words, “I gotta stay away from…”

She traveled far into the Land of Le Lounge, where she set up a small encampment and composed a Royal Rant to document the attack for all posterity. But alas, she was still unsafe. Due to Unforeseen circumstances, she was dragged back into the open, where the battle resumed; however, this time it was different. Her Royal Rant had been discovered by the followers of different paths and disseminated amongst their regions. There were others who shared her views. Others who believed apprentices should be offered the chance to learn thrust and parry before being handed a broadsword and sent into battle. Many were surprised that her supporters came from different factions; from realms thought to be intrinsically at war with each other.

Just as she and her new comrades were able to fight off their attackers and gain some ground, the Unforeseen swooped in again and delivered them back to the Land of Le Lounge.

It was there The Kingdom of the CatChi Ranters was founded and a vow of Potenco estas Potenco (Power Equals Power) was sworn. Almost every part of the known lands was represented, although my memory fails me as to who was there from the beginning, as many have come and gone on their own journeys to enlightenment. Though yet, I knowest for certain, some of the original sworn were:

The Most Beautiful Universal Empress of Knock Offs
The Earl of Eviction
Lady Lynnit of Skye
Mistress Hotté
Lady Robin, the Voice of Reason
Sultana of Squonk
Duchess of DIY
Sir Steve, Sage to the many Tribes of Sigeleiland
Chris, Fidalgo of Fabrication, Viscount of Vapeonly, Duke of Downunder.
Sir Ferrel the Untamed
Sir Atty Pops, the Wise
Sir Chimps
Lady Dolphina Stephuhnator, rightful heiress to the Land of Vamora.
And myself

There are other important members of the kingdom, such as Sir Medi and Mistress Shadav, who I apologize to for not including, but I believe they came later. Feel free to correct me.

The Kingdom of the CatChi Ranters
lion-01.gif
213797351_1253100.gif
vw7.gif
a_cool.gif
food-smiley.gif
yap-yap.gif
girl-sends-kiss-smiley-emoticon.gif
71815412.gif
Cute_dolphin_3.gif
dancing_pancake_free_avatar_by_QweenI.gif
Fire_Emblem_Ganondarf_by_EnixCloud1.gif
_com__blue_owl_icon_by_sketchystripedsocks-d4kdt69.gif
free_to_use___wolf_icon_base___simple_tutorial_by_justsher-d6bc77k.gif
images
tn_an4.gif
th_yorkiekisses.gif
lightning_icon_50x50_by_robert201-d30mtzd.gif
pole_dancing_bunny_by_petalsongofriverclan-d3g34ds.gif
doberman_waggy_tail_icon___free_icon_by_manicsfan-d5c542n.gif
oh_noes__they_are_back__by_natanarihelliat-d66ahjg.gif

This is where the story diverges. I was but simple ProVarian Princess; powerless to convince the fanbois that the cry of “Just Get a ProVari,” is not the answer to every question, especially when it is unsolicited and completely irrelevant. It was the Earl of Eviction, who, although not yet a ProVarian, brought with him the rough idea of a plan to reclaim the true power of the Sacred ProVari from the fanbois whose idiocy fanned the flames of AntiProvarinism that put us all on the defensive. He proposed the ProVarinati and it was in the Kingdom of CCR our sect was nurtured and grew strength. You now know the Earl as Praetor Lion.

The other story arc concerns Lady Dolphina Stephuhnator. Although the rightful heiress to the Kingdom of Vamora, she had been forced to flee her land, by the VW zealots who waged war against the VV fanbois, as neither side was willing to accept that both paths lead to the same place and each has it’s own value. She sought for all vapers to be at peace, but alas her words of wisdom were drown out by the cannon shots of price vs. oscilloscope.

Into the Kingdom of CCR came a wandering minstrel, Whosback, disguised as a Monty Python Bunny Slipper. Unbeknownst to us, he too was a descendant of the true Vamora and wore his costume so to slip through the False Vamorians (the real ones are Vamorans).

In secret, he wooed Lady Dolphina Stephuhnator and after a time they revealed he was, in fact, the long lost Lord Pancake! And so they became Lord and Lady Pancake, of the House of Pancake, the rightful rulers of the Kingdom of Vamora, protectors of the Zmax and 12th Tribes of Sigeleiland and the Isle of iTaste (amongst other titles I don’t remember).

Now that you know this bit of our history, you may well understand our excitement that they have officially joined the ProVarinati. They have always been one of us in spirit and support, but now the most Blessed One is in their hands.

I am honored you are now truly one of us. I bow to you.

tigorillo-cat-information-800x800.jpg

Last edited:

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
Face down in the gutter, USA

We get it.

You're a super cool dude whose life is defined by MegaDeath and your not a fan of Provaris.

The real question is why you can't just let these people have a little fun and enjoy themselves?

No-one made you open this thread, and no-one made you troll it.

Carry on.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
We get it.

You're a super cool dude whose life is defined by MegaDeath and your not a fan of Provaris.

The real question is why you can't just let these people have a little fun and enjoy themselves?

Carry on.

Worry not - he is but a harmless wandering jester. He may be unworthy for the call of our Most Blessed One, but his appearance in our midst only confirms that we are far more interesting than the owners of other devices.

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
We get it.

Carry on.

What did I miss?

I thought Facepalm guy was hilarious!

amc0567l.jpg

If I wasn't so lazy I'd change that to my name. It's funny cause it's true. :D

TheSystemHasFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Valhalla
We get it.

You're a super cool dude whose life is defined by MegadetH and your not a fan of Provaris.

Carry on.
Fixed that for you.

*burp*

Got anymore grub?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread